Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mann, folks gettin the Pyrex in already.. that’s the one order that hasn’t shipped for me. Got the one before and after. Also has mjb tee, lighter & pelican. Hopefully it’ll pop up later today..

nah on the pyrex. I got that from instore last week. I dont think ive seen anyone say their pyrex has shipped yet lol

edit

nvm just saw @debso say he got shipping on it. Hope you get yours soon

F250C365-1B18-49D3-A2AE-45545831AE51.jpeg
Salty no MJB sticker came w the tee, but no complaints they threw it in w the waist bag

Wow @the other tees being wiped out Day 2, was gonna go back and save the planet....guess not

Mail day - Package 1 of 3:

20190829_174445.jpg

Never got order conf email or shipping email for this stuff, only figured the order went thru because I got ship notification for my bag from NC.

Pristine scratch-off, but really hoping I get a banner sticker in one of my other orders.

Glad they stopped adding shopping bags with each shipment. **** never made any sense lol.

Wow.. it didn’t even click til just now that none of the stickers are in bags either. Hopefully they keep using bags for clothing cleanliness.. although, I guess they could go to a paper bag like kith.

I kept getting declines on my paypal card and was told by a csr at paypal that "supremenewyork does not meet their acceptable use policy" I wonder what happened in the off season because it worked without issue before that.

Are the blanks better than last year on MJB? They seem different compared to Scarface and Supreme Rocks tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom