Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEHm9TdU0AAplAu

Since Regular Chapman set is around $50 i'll guess the Supreme branded on will fetch around $75 price tag...

Week 2 package dropped off while my lady was at the house so had her open it... excited for another ‘trooper and two stickers that I didn’t get in any of my 4 packages from week 1. I think these two complete the first week set for me?
0A864080-26CA-4D1A-8D31-FFD7010A70A5.jpeg

Still no movement on my SBs after the label was created last Friday...

$10 shipping for an item that has to be less than $10...washed lol

But stickers! :lol:

I actually think I completed the week 1 sticker set with my Flag l/s order that came yesterday. Got a Monks & MJB, plus another scratch-off. Have a hat waiting for me when I get home, too, so i'll see what I have from that. Have like 5 or 6 paratroopers now, too, I think.

I got 3 monk stickers, if anyone wants to trade for extra stickers. Need a banner sticker. They are clear stickers btw. Pretty dope but not a huge fan of the image so....

You’re just being sadistically abusive if u bot up & lag the site this week. I just want some overalls & maybe the jacket dawg.

its gonna be my first time doing in-store. are you allowed to get multiple of 1 item and also multiple of the same color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom