Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible time to ask this, I know, since it'll get lost in box logo tee build-up, but I need to know:
Is there any reason an XL FW17 Arabic hoodie should be slightly smaller than other XL Made in Canada hoodies? I just got one off StockX, and I'd like to think it passed authentication on its merits, but after trying it on it feels smaller than every other XL Supreme Made in Canada hoodie I have. The only other question I have is if the R in the "Registered Trademark" circle is supposed to be kinda goofy looking. I'm pooped now and am going to bed, but I can post pics tomorrow after the drop buzz dies down. TIA, y'all...

Nah perfect time to ask this, I got you lol. The FW17 is literally one of only a handful of Supreme stuff I've kept over the years. I'm an L or even M in most Supreme stuff, but XL fits great in that one. After I bought that one, I grabbed a few more XL hoodies thinking they'd fit the same and they were all ****ing massive. The FW17 Arabic was definitely smaller than all the other XL stuff.

Leaker accts are posting online numbers around 3K per color

97480542-7299-4173-8584-65131D8F5043.png

Smh smh smh smh super heated right now

I live in Boston. Decided to try to sign up and if I got a good slot I was gonna go to NY and stay for a couple days. So sign up day comes and I’m stuck on processing, captcha, everything. Thought I was toast. By some miracle I get a text. Next day I Got a 12:00 pm slot..holy **** it’s meant to be..made plans, used CC points and got a flight. Plans changed less than 3 hours before boarding, cool no worries I can cancel and reschedule my flight.. just to make sure right before I call to cancel I check and see a well timed return flight. Perfect! So I’m on the phone with 1 customer service agent, we cancel and she transfers me over to another to rebook. By the time I got to the other agent, it turns out the new return flight I had my eyes on was booked. Whole process took about 50 minutes. She says she can do it but it’s close to an extra $500. Decided to take my huge massive L and say **** it

really really really wish I just stuck to my original travel plans. It was all good, def would have touched a bogo, had a nice little trip...then....nothing.... :frown: :frown: :frown: This one is gonna sting for a while :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I should just drive or take the train.. but man that would be like 9-10 hours of travel

when I inevitably strike out online tomorrow I’m gonna be dumb salty

The t-shirts loaded first on mobile for me and I ended up copping on safari with aid of autofill. Was stuck on processing for about 3 minutes and I left it alone and went to working on copping on my pc. The shop closed down on my pc and then I got order confirmed on mobile.

The t-shirts loaded first on mobile for me and I ended up copping on safari with aid of autofill. Was stuck on processing for about 3 minutes and I left it alone and went to working on copping on my pc. The shop closed down on my pc and then I got order confirmed on mobile.
Glad to hear this since I gotta go mobile. Maybe I'll have a chance to see the checkout button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom