Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are the same on there though fam...

Curious to see how dude is seeing them cheaper...

Gotta be some online disco codes floating around...

I'd def consider that crewneck if so....

Oh yea I was talking about for people looking for size Smalls and the camps. IDK how dude is seeing em at that reduced price either.

First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of pink font in this post. On my mobile device right now

Bopped the 3m keychain for my car mirror this morning after my meeting. I guess the lack of desirable items keeping a lot of accessories boolin on site.

Might be the only accessory I wanted this season. 10 for shipping still annoying but I haven't bought anything all season so whatevs Idc

Last edited:
Did supreme add the "new" tab on the webshop (not mobile) this week? or was it before this week? I haven't been on the webshop in like 2 weeks because of these weak drops but im curious when they added the "new" tab.

Copped this hat for the winter..Wind resistant and water resistant ..hope the quality is on point..

i dont think this season is weak... its just the last few weeks has been terrible... but for the most part the first week was pretty good and the gems still havent released yet... i kinda like it this way so now i can stack up my chips and be war ready :pimp:

i dont think this season is weak... its just the last few weeks has been terrible... but for the most part the first week was pretty good and the gems still havent released yet... i kinda like it this way so now i can stack up my chips and be war ready :pimp:

This. Kind of glad nothing good has released because bills put me on the low end. Ill be ready

deff gonna need that stone camp after seeing real pics. what's the deal with the SI disco codes b? why brothas holding out smh lol. that camo is fire, adding to the number of olive/brown camps I have.

How's the fit on the SI camp?  The past couple seasons camps have been getting deeper for the most part - not ideal for small headed dudes like myself.

Ya its pretty crazy that homie aint come through with that discount code yet unless he PMed someone

Looks like you have a coupon code fam... Oop it, cuz i want that camp, lmk...
Prices are the same on there though fam...

Curious to see how dude is seeing them cheaper...

Gotta be some online disco codes floating around...

I'd def consider that crewneck if so....
Oh yea I was talking about for people looking for size Smalls and the camps. IDK how dude is seeing em at that reduced price either.

@FLYKNITLVR  really dont wanna elaborate how he's seeing cheaper prices on the SI site... okay fam...

deff gonna need that stone camp after seeing real pics. what's the deal with the SI disco codes b? why brothas holding out smh lol. that camo is fire, adding to the number of olive/brown camps I have.
Who got a SI coupon code tho

Ya its pretty crazy that homie aint come through with that discount code yet unless he PMed someone
set your country to CANADA at the bottom of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom