Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those prices are OD. I'm good with the pens that gave away a few seasons back...boutta flip a bundle of those and the post it notes lmao

what I'm rocking with today....placement is kinda trash, but oh well not bad for $50

Flames. I remember that dropping in 2012 and the tan sold so quick (quick in 2012 terms was like 10 minutes :lol:) and I never got the chance to purchase again.

I hate when the placement of the hat prohibits the actual design...like in your case, you can't see the dogs or ducks :lol:....I had the pillbox bomber hat I copped last year (with the fighter jets and palm trees), and there was literally NO fighter jets or palm trees anywhere on the hat, it was the worst placement design of any of the hats I copped...and I only copped because of the fighter jets lol.

what I'm rocking with today....placement is kinda trash, but oh well not bad for $50

Flames. I remember that dropping in 2012 and the tan sold so quick (quick in 2012 terms was like 10 minutes :lol:) and I never got the chance to purchase again.

I hate when the placement of the hat prohibits the actual design...like in your case, you can't see the dogs or ducks :lol:....I had the pillbox bomber hat I copped last year (with the fighter jets and palm trees), and there was literally NO fighter jets or palm trees anywhere on the hat, it was the worst placement design of any of the hats I copped...and I only copped because of the fighter jets lol.

Word lol...luckily the back and sides are filled with ducks....no dogs sadly. I wear my camps backwards anyways so I wasn't too worries. a visible dog would've been cool. I remember that pillbox was sweet. I'm just always so iffy with the fit on them, but like you said the worst is when these prints are inhibited from displaying what they should lol

pen is nice, I just can't justify spending $68 on it when I know for sure I'd lose it

Has anybody tried on the pinstripe thermal??
Torn between this one or Stussy( which has been getting my Supreme money as of late, lol)..
If so, how's the fit??

Supreme doesnt allow you to customize your shipment

Myself and other ppl here have tried to have the pkg held at a ups store and it was a no go

thats not true i had my banner hoodie and ak bottle opener held at UPS....1st drop of the season....use MY UPS

I have coordinated a bunch of exchanges on NT, and I think we are ready for it...

the official NT Supreme exchange begins...

RULES:
1) All members in the exchange will send out a supreme item to someone, and will get a supreme item in return.
2) Once all interested members send me a PM (I will reply with a questionnaire on your sizes and location), I will post the list and we will eliminate any members who seem suspect
3) No minimum or maximum value on what is sent. If you want to send a box logo sticker, go ahread, super weak, but that is on you. If you want to send out a box logo hoodie, amazing dead, will go down as a NT legend, but go ahead.
4) Once your item is received, post what you got, and who it was from.
5) LAST DATE OF ENTRY = 10/17/14
6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween :nthat:

PM me if you are down, and quote this post so people see it.

Shipped the Levi's back to Supreme yesterday and tracking said it was delivered earlier today. Those with experience in returns, when do I get my store credit refund?

Shipped the Levi's back to Supreme yesterday and tracking said it was delivered earlier today. Those with experience in returns, when do I get my store credit refund?
soon. like within a few business days. Id say call them up after its been three bus. days if still no email- email says you have store credit, and the credit will be applied next time you place an order using that email address

Last edited:
I have coordinated a bunch of exchanges on NT, and I think we are ready for it...

RULES:
1) All members in the exchange will send out a supreme item to someone, and will get a supreme item in return.
2) Once all interested members send me a PM (I will reply with a questionnaire on your sizes and location), I will post the list and we will eliminate any members who seem suspect
3) No minimum or maximum value on what is sent. If you want to send a box logo sticker, go ahread, super weak, but that is on you. If you want to send out a box logo hoodie, amazing dead, will go down as a NT legend, but go ahead.
6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween
nthat.gif

idk for me it seems there should be a price range. why dont you make it so the people interested pick a price range. say under $10, 10-25, 25-50..something like that possibly.

I would likely send something decent and get a damn red box sticker. just seems to reward the broke/ cheap boys. 

LOL i could also see everyone just sending and receiving red box stickers or just some unwanted crap..that anticipation & inevitable letdown factor so high

RULES:

6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween :nthat:

idk for me it seems there should be a price range. why dont you make it so the people interested pick a price range. say under $10, 10-25, 25-50..something like that possibly.

I would likely send something decent and get a damn red box sticker. just seems to reward the broke/ cheap boys. 

LOL i could also see everyone just sending and receiving red box stickers or just some unwanted crap..that anticipation & inevitable letdown factor so high

I was hoping that the posted list would help us eliminate any unknown or potential cheap skates... letʻs say minimum $25 worth or preme gear must be sent out?

I'm down for those supreme air force 1s

IMO they are terrible, but with Supreme, there is something for everyone.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I mean they aren't the best 1s, but they def add some spice to the all white and all black and red highs.

i miss the old supreme tees. i havent seen those in a long time. or hell even just a regular white or black tee with the logo on it, those were always classic. shrugs

Is the stuff in the previews all they sell for the season or are there surprise drops.

Not sure if I should grab the burning crosses hoodie, which is good, not great, or if I should wait in case they drop something I like more.

There will be some stuff not in the preview added here and there during the season, plus collaborations. If you like the piece I always prefer to err on the side of caution and order it while it's in stock. Then you're not stuck waiting to see if it'll show back up during the sale if you keep waiting and they yank it.

Is the stuff in the previews all they sell for the season or are there surprise drops.

Not sure if I should grab the burning crosses hoodie, which is good, not great, or if I should wait in case they drop something I like more.

Like mints said, they always add stuff that wasn't in the preview as well as collabs and what not. They also have secret drops as well. I mean if you're into brand wh*ring you might as well wait for the box logo drop. But that burning crosses hoodie is pretty dope in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom