Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the folks surprised by the Champion price tag went in thinking it was a hoody, rather than a jacket. $170-180 should have been expected.

I grabbed the Camo, but seeing the yellow logo on the Black made it an interesting call.

My boys shop in Van-City said they are dropping the Supreme Air Ones next Thurs
In Canada - I wonder if that's the same for USA???

just copped the medium reflective logo in green and l/s blk birth machine

wanted to wait for the burgundy but it doesn't seem like they are going back up.
Not a chance which still seems odd to me that it was the hottest seller.
I think the folks surprised by the Champion price tag went in thinking it was a hoody, rather than a jacket. $170-180 should have been expected.

I grabbed the Camo, but seeing the yellow logo on the Black made it an interesting call.
Totally agree. But the Champion collabs are almost always 
nthat.gif
and worth the price tag
My boys shop in Van-City said they are dropping the Supreme Air Ones next Thurs
In Canada - I wonder if that's the same for USA???
Until I see the shoe in the UK store online Thursday morning I'm not believing a word. This guy said monday release, that guy said next thursday, that other dude said this thursday. With a drop like this, you can't believe anything you hear until it is ACTUALLY confirmed.

Hey that Monday drop stuff was Complex Mag not me!? I'm just keeping my ears to the street that's all

Hey that Monday drop stuff was Complex Mag not me!? I'm just keeping my ears to the street that's all
Like I said, no shots fired. And just to give you an idea of how bad misinformation is, Complex Mag was even joining in on that "Supreme doing the first Monday drop" thing which was just straight up absurd.

Last edited:
Complex has dropped bad info a few times....I think even someone called them out on it!? I wanna shoe palace or some store gave them sheeeiit for doing that

Complex has dropped bad info a few times....I think even someone called them out on it!? I wanna shoe palace or some store gave them sheeeiit for doing that
I mean, everyone drops bad info at one point or another. I just wish some of these people would stop and think before dropping HORRENDOUS info. True heads like AT could tell you immediately a Monday drop ain't happening. Heck, anyone who's even remotely familiar with Preme drops should be able to tell you.

:rofl: 150 or w/e for a hanes hoodie with supreme in a small *** font 

Went back and forth debating whether to cop. If I did, this would have made me feel bad :frown: :lol: To be fair, the hoodie isn't Hanes quality though.

I'll wait for the box logo. Long sleeve pocket tees still have to drop? That chrome extension isn't working for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom