Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What're the best things left this season? Debating whether to wait until next season to use this $200 store credit.

Need to get a job
ohwell.gif

Being a youngin, hard to cop a lot of the pieces.

Didn't get anything from today's drop, but did pull the trigger on an Ebbets Back Hit fitted from 2010.

I copped a black wool overcoat. I'm done for the season unless a sick collabs drops and I'm on the fence about the ballerina top

^ ya thats a nice coat... one thing i dont get is that ugly brown 1 sold out but the black one is still in stock which looks a lot better

Last edited:
It's definitely a timeless piece, down here I've made due with a German Navy Peacoat I got when I was in high school, 18 years ago. I got a little too husky for it though, and finally passed it on to a friend that's still skinny and it should last him a good 18 years too.

$80 on the donegal herringbone

Great hat. I had grey and blk. The speckles in the grey pop with the blue box logo

Word one of my homie's girl's is into streetwear and I saw her wearing it the other day in class and I thought it was fire. Certain camps like that one look insane in person compared to online.

went to NY store a few days ago, checked for black denim twill jacket... sold out. the pain.

Double R hockey Top... Sale bound?

Box logo usually drop in december...good look on the small logo. I copped on the restock...
Oh yeah I was monitoring the washer for my t bird 2day....
now im sketched out because the white thread on the bird are dark
I think it should dry WHITE

Last edited:
Box logo usually drop in december...good look on the small logo. I copped on the restock...
Oh yeah I was monitoring the washer for my t bird 2day.... now im sketched out because the white thread on the bird are dark
I think it should dry WHITE
I think you should wash cold and air dry if you are worried.

You should also probaby just have a piece like that dry cleaned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom