Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my grand prix towel a good 4-5 times when i went to hawaii.. definitely a good pickup... but the sandals definitely got a lot of use

lmffffaaaaoooooo

For those who want the lantern. It will fit well with your espresso cup.

It's smaller than my iPhone 6+. So it's an easy pass.

Last edited:
Did people think it was an actual lantern?? I could tell be the preview pics it was mini maglite sized....

That corduroy shirt DOES look good though. Hmmm.....

Last edited:
16/35 shirt size here

Supreme's Large fits better than anything else i've found off the rack

channo channo That's exactly what I was thinking, I was going to make a post about the Light of Earendil, but thought it'd be way too nerdy.

Plus if that thing uses LEDs as I suspect it does, it'll be plenty bright.

It looks like the UK shop took down all TNF stuff too, I was thinking of grabbing the mules with the lantern to split the shipping, but looks like that's not going to happen.

There still up on the us site

Yeah but it's not 11 yet, when they update with the new stuff there's a good chance they won't be available for purchase even though my size is still available in 2 colors. I don't want to spend 98 on the mules and then whatever on the lantern.

Well I found a purpose for it. Attach it to my sons stroller when we are out late and I gotta do a diaper change.

Yeah but it's not 11 yet, when they update with the new stuff there's a good chance they won't be available for purchase even though my size is still available in 2 colors. I don't want to spend 98 on the mules and then whatever on the lantern.
mules are so worth it...

I'll probably just get the tiger stripes off of zappos for 50 bucks. It's more in line with what I'd wear than bandanna paisley.

when you think lantern, you think it'll be a normal sized camping lantern

now if they called it a mini, well that would have been more fitting
I guess they could/should have called it a mini, but the pics looked like it was a pop out mini flashlight type deal. I guess "lantern" was misleading though

@mints I've watched the series from the start getting ready for the third Hobbit, hence why it was in my head. If it's bright, it might sway me into keeping it.

I wasn't expecting a lantern, I just wasn't expecting a Christmas Cracker torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom