Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely twin from what I can tell which is what is making me hesistate

Are people really planning on using the blanket for their bed? Like a comforter?

Hell, I bought it to use as a throw blanket on the couch.

ps - How small are your beds? Jeebus. Step it up, no one needs to be sleeping on a twin bed in 2014. (Dorm rooms not withstanding)

Looks like i'll be able to make an accessories only cop soon. Just need the Carabiner to drop before the face mask and sit.

Thermos
Carabiner
Ashtray
Refelctive keychain
Face mask

Why does a blanket have to be the same size as the bed? :rofl:

That's what comforters are for

Why does a blanket have to be the same size as the bed?
roll.gif

That's what comforters are for
Just for size reference. Plus I'd probably be keeping it on my bed on top of the comforter. Don't want it looking like a napkin on top of a table. 

Isn't the carabiner also a pill stash this season? Or was that a separate accessory?

Last edited:
Was Disney ever confirmed? I could have sworn I read it got scrapped, plus if those leaked photos were true it looked like butt anyways.

How's that shirt feel?

the corduroy shirt feels good. premium quality..nice and comfy inside and out.

@Eddstarrr
  Can you comment on blanket quality?

the blanket quality is grade A wish it was a little bit longer. From the looks of it hanging in store, seems like it'll just clear a full size bed. definitely a dope piece to have if you got the cash flow for it. I bought this for the girlfriend...if it was personally for me.....i rather not to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom