Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys has anyone bought the Hi-VIs Taped Seam Jacket? I really like them but I wanted to get some info on them like how they fit and quality. And if you guys think they are worth it for the price
Need to know this as well. Going to kop on sale

I like the mini Harvard, kaws and basquiat. You got me on a new hunt
smokin.gif
Haha good luck fam

This BOGO hoodie has made me a believer. Should have picked up the black tonal beanie, hoping for a restock. Looking forward to the S/S preview.

This BOGO hoodie has made me a believer. Should have picked up the black tonal beanie, hoping for a restock. Looking forward to the S/S preview.
Ditto.

Stoked that I got my red instead of grey. Wont see these again ever :smile:

Hey guys has anyone bought the Hi-VIs Taped Seam Jacket? I really like them but I wanted to get some info on them like how they fit and quality. And if you guys think they are worth it for the price
I need to know also. 

I plan to cop during the sale if all goes as planned.

Cant think of the last supreme beanie I washed but I think you mention before you wear a lot of beanies

How often are you wearing your hoodie that it already needed a wash? Most of my hoodies don't see a laundry day for about a year. And even that's a stretch for some things.

Oh wait beanies never mind then. Yeah that will need a wash sooner since its pressed up on skin.

Last edited:

Cant think of the last supreme beanie I washed but I think you mention before you wear a lot of beanies
last beanie i washed, i ended up leaving in it the machine

rip to my grey big logo beanie from a few seasons ago....

recently copped a black to ease my pain, but damn did that hurt when i realized i forget it in the machine. 

frown.gif

^ Part of me also regrets not going for the flag hoodie. Say what you will but it can be pulled off rather well.

I think that's the perfect way to pull it off, with the overcoat. It's too gaudy by itself, in my opinion, but in this scenario it provides a nice accent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom