Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about treating myself to an F1 pullover since i missed out on most of what I wanted this season.

Just waiting on a 'good' price

In my defense he paid and with in 20 minutes it was shipped
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 just playin shuhn

Headband probably not for me. May trade it for soemthing I would wear. Silent Night tee is cool, but def not something I would pay over retail for.

nah, looks like someone customized THEIR 20th anniv. box logo tee by cutting it up into something THEY like.

In b4 "how dare he/she do that" "what an idiot" "dude must be stupid to do that"...

Destroying your own property is never a good look no matter the brand or how you want to justify it.

Holiday Giveaway: S/S 14 Navy Hebrew Fitted 7 1/8

First to PM after reading & following the guidelines wins:
1. Got to show me proof this is your actual hat size. Want to give to someone who'll wear it. Also, the general consensus on this hat was to size down 1. I'm normally a 7 1/4 but I'm on my Jon Snow wave so I can't give you an accurate fit description.
2. Past winner of my last giveaway can't enter, sorry holmes.
3. Like last time I'm not coming out of pocket for shipping. Had a few guise in here try to throw shade on that last time but the winner is receiving a prize valued at $50+... so **** y'all :lol:

Merry Christmas :pimp:

*UPDATE* ROYGBiV ROYGBiV won 8)

Last edited:
Do you guys toss all your supreme bags?
nah, very useful for carrying other things around. plus, i sometimes put an sup item in one if I'm shipping to someone not in ny/la. it's easy to take for granted that the shop is just a train ride away so I throw that and some extra stickers

Holiday Giveaway: S/S 14 Navy Hebrew Fitted 7 1/8

First to PM after reading & following the guidelines wins:
1. Got to show me proof this is your actual hat size. Want to give to someone who'll wear it. Also, the general consensus on this hat was to size down 1. I'm normally a 7 1/4 but I'm on my Jon Snow wave so I can't give you an accurate fit description.
2. Past winner of my last giveaway can't enter, sorry holmes.
3. Like last time I'm not coming out of pocket for shipping. Had a few guise in here try to throw shade on that last time but the winner is receiving a prize valued at $50+... so **** y'all :lol:

Merry Christmas :pimp:

*UPDATE* ROYGBiV ROYGBiV won 8)

Wow I'm mad :frown: my size and one of the only fitted out there I want

all this PREME & you still salty about the NT Fitted 
laugh.gif

Repped for giving away a DS fitted 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom