Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right, they even remove the Hanes stuff from the webstore don't they? I remember waiting too long in F/W last year when I wanted to buy something and seeing there was a sale coming and boom not on the site when the sale started.

Of course, I had no idea what I was doing when it came to buying from their store or how it worked.

I just checked to see if the stuff I still wanted is up in my size, and yep those pants I've had my eye on and the Raglan are still there.

Did the Lips raglan with the art by Michael English ever drop?

Scooped the S/S 2011 Champion Warm Up 
happy.gif

SS has its strengths. Mostly in the inspiration and Girls wearing Supreme threads...

Future grails from FW 14

ALL HR GIGER STUFF
FIREMAN JACKET
REVERSIBLE PUFFY JKT
CAMO JERSEY
All decks
Face mask
fairbault blanket
All the RR STUFF

The two things I want arent going to go on sale so I might as well scoop them now. I hope they restock a few things that didnt sell out. Chainsaw 5-panel would be nice

I need that black S six panel to restock, only item that would make me go to the store, they can keep the rest

Last edited:
I kinda want a lot of items but then I really don't . Just going to bow out gracefully. Although want the hockey jersey and hooded denim.

I kinda want a lot of items but then I really don't . Just going to bow out gracefully. Although want the hockey jersey and hooded denim.
Are you referring to the desert camo jersey? If so, I highly recommend it. I bought the yellow earlier this year and I think I'll grab the white one today. The quality is A1! :smokin

Went to the regular website instead of the app. Sale worked, anybody else have the same problem should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom