Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi vis taped seam  copped 
nthat.gif

How's the sizing on the washed hoody? I sometimes have to size up on Supreme hoodies from medium to large.

I usually wear size M hoodies from other brands though.

I can't find anything I really Like in the Supreme Store today... Tragic!

I wanted one of those Denim Button up Hoodies... but they gone!

not even any shoes got put up??

I'm late to the Dance

Copped the ceramic tray and Supreme book off Amazon. They'll look good together on my coffee table

did Any Box Logo Hoodies pop up this morning

MY Page Monitor Went off for them but i didn't get out of bed

Debating the dragon football top. Wanted the white sweat zip vest but meh, it would get dirty in no time. Desert camo hockey jersey is tempting too but not sure I would wear it much. 

my rationale: imagine opening todays sale page 4 years from now... what would I look at and say to myself "you moron, why didnʻt you just cop that?"...

results:

geiger hoodie: basically the staple of this season, black with the neon is a nice color way and the preme sleeves are a nice add
dragon jersey: quality isnʻt that great, but I figure a simple design and color way that I can mix and match for specific football games that I go to
thermos: impulse add, figure a cool thing to bring camping that isnʻt a $200 sleeping bag :D

I could have sworn the El Dorado jersey wasup on the sale, now I dont see it, cant imagine it sold out....they took it down?

Dam curdo sold out, polo sold out, dam

I have dragon top in cart and duffle will cop if they are there later tonight.

my rationale: imagine opening todays sale page 4 years from now... what would I look at and say to myself "you moron, why didnʻt you just cop that?"...

results:

geiger hoodie: basically the staple of this season, black with the neon is a nice color way and the preme sleeves are a nice add
dragon jersey: quality isnʻt that great, but I figure a simple design and color way that I can mix and match for specific football games that I go to
thermos: impulse add, figure a cool thing to bring camping that isnʻt a $200 sleeping bag
happy.gif
Repped, did not even notice the giger hoodie lol. Wife hates me now,but that was a must on sale. I had debated it at full price. Ditched the dragon top though, to justify the purchase :wink:

results:

thermos: impulse add, figure a cool thing to bring camping that isnʻt a $200 sleeping bag :D
Repped, did not even notice the giger hoodie lol. Wife hates me now,but that was a must on sale. I had debated it at full price. Ditched the dragon top though, to justify the purchase :wink:

def agree that the giger will be the "canʻt believe that hit the sale rack and I passed" item of the season...

Lol copped all the stuff from my future grail list. I've been offered 350 for my wise jacket. I'm holding out for a $TACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom