Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of my sale buys shipped. I know I said I was only getting 2 things, but I ended up buying stuff that I didn't want to find myself having to order from Blitz or UniqueHype down the line, mostly accessories that I wanted but kept pushing down the list. It was easier to justify buying them when I was also getting some stuff on sale.

Next season I'll probably take it easier though. I have a feeling I won't be as free come 10:59 most weeks.

Anyone know how the Cotton Ripstop N-3B "Regan" Parka fits?

Just copped a restocked Small

I never really cared for Supreme's cotton sweaters.

Quality and fit isn't much better than the ones you see at pac sun like 2 for $50

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how the acrylic leather patch beanie fits looks like it'd sit funny on ur head

Does anybody know how Nike x supreme shorts and tank run? I'm normally a small with 32 waist

Also how much U think a good price for them ?

Last edited:

Loving this color a lot more in person! :rofl:

Randomly decided to take a pic wearing my Rose Beanie...Been cold AF out recently...

Quick Question!! How does the Cdg x Supreme (first collab) tee fit? Do they run tts, do they fit tight or run big? I know Supreme's sizing but I am unsure especially with CDG since CDG Play runs small. I'm usually a large but can deal with an XL easy. and price check on it?

if anyone is headed to the store anytime soon, please pm me....have someone in need of some help with a couple of items

Quick Question!! How does the Cdg x Supreme (first collab) tee fit? Do they run tts, do they fit tight or run big? I know Supreme's sizing but I am unsure especially with CDG since CDG Play runs small. I'm usually a large but can deal with an XL easy. and price check on it?
Which shirt is that?  I have the one with the pattern on the back only if that's the one you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom