Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 for 1? 
roll.gif

QnDnUTjoPKI.jpg

Webshop will probably close next week so yall better make yall last purchases now lol.

I've actually been contemplating the navy baseball vest. Really wish it was button front instead of zip

Pulled the trigger on that plaid pullover, saw that it was back in XL. Unless they do some wild pullover I think I'm done for a few seasons of Supreme hoodies.

yall think that blanket will go on sale? Probably the last thing I would buy from this season

Last edited:
If the blanket was going to go on sale it'd have happened by now. What I wouldn't be surprised to see is it showing up at some random high end clearance store after the season ends, like all the Vans that showed up at Nordstrom Racks.

If the blanket was going to go on sale it'd have happened by now. What I wouldn't be surprised to see is it showing up at some random high end clearance store after the season ends, like all the Vans that showed up at Nordstrom Racks.
ha, that's not too crazy to say. it doesn't seem like they sold great - also seems like supreme made more than they should've. no inside info just an assumption

Anyone know what happened to the other version of this shirt?

I believe it was a popping bubble gum? i didnt grab the black\white version of this because I thought the other would eventually release.

Did it drop in Japan?

Anyone know what happened to the other version of this shirt?

I believe it was a popping bubble gum? i didnt grab the black\white version of this because I thought the other would eventually release.

Did it drop in Japan?
Japan only

So the stash pill carabiner is not droppin then, why even even put it in the preview 
mean.gif

A poop no carabiner

Upon further review that's to Big to carry around my waist paws.

Two on the bay if anyone truly wants It.

Last edited:

If this happens, Im copping a second one. The blanket is super legit.

Have you seen supreme items in any other retailers other than supreme?

i really want that ESD Jacquard top but idk about Olive.. Any one got pics of someone wearing the olive?

Managed to cop the flowers shirt in black a couple days back. Can't wait to see how the print looks in person

Have you seen supreme items in any other retailers other than supreme?

Me personally? No, but with stuff that's a collab that doesn't move I can imagine the store having some sort of RTV process that will end up liquidating the merch through closeout retailers, the kinds of places that most of us don't really stop in unless we've had previous success.

I found a bunch of Bonobos stuff at a Hudson's Dirt Cheap a few years back, and ever since I always pop in one when I see one. Only thing remotely interesting I've seen lately was some Neiman Marcus x Target coat that was originally 999 for the low price of 10 bucks.

MADCHILD from SWOLLEN MEMBERS 

must be Sponsored by Supreme or something??

This dude gets all Da Sheeeiiiiit

When did these Zippos come out????  Need that!^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom