Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys do legit checks in here, or where do you think is the best place for me to get one started? Appreciate all the help!

I'm just pissed I got scammed

NEVER pay as a gift. Simple as that. You're asking to get scammed, leaving yourself little to no recourse on the transaction. The buyer protection is well worth the 4 percent.

Unfortunately it seems like you just learned that the hard way. Sorry to hear man. Hope you figure a way to work it out.

NEVER pay as a gift. Simple as that. You're asking to get scammed, leaving yourself little to no recourse on the transaction. The buyer protection is well worth the 4 percent.

Unfortunately it seems like you just learned that the hard way. Sorry to hear man. Hope you figure a way to work it out.
*2.9% + $0.30

Idk why so many people think it's 4% PP fees :lol:

*2.9% + $0.30

Idk why so many people think it's 4% PP fees :lol:

Yep, it's not even 4%. Sellers just say that because they see other people saying it :lol: A PayPal fee calculator is very useful.

4% fee this and that the hell

Next time tell the seller this....

I am paying x amount shipped and paypal if he don't like it guess who really is losing the seller not you don't be so eager to give your money away people.

Someone hit me with a chargeback once through Amex. I had to basically go through a Judge Judy routine with ebay customer service after I found the kids facebook. Very difficult for me as a seller and I was 100% legit.

Definitely suggest doing that. Amex does not F around

Last edited:

2 x OXI CLEAN SOAK & A BLEACH WASH
+
Air Dry

also copped some grails this week... they're coming from all parts of the world... then again GRAIL TO ME IS old man HEAT

Last edited:
Wishing I didn't sleep on the 6 panel hat :\

Not sure how much truth there is to this, but I heard that another batch was supposed to be dropping for S/S, and the burgundy color that has been surfacing is one of the colors. Would be cool if true, as burgundy is one of my favorite colors. I'm going to take it with a grain of salt though

i still remember when i was able to cop all 10 of my bogo hoodies for face value with hardly any hassle at all. good ol preme days...

Not sure how much truth there is to this, but I heard that another batch was supposed to be dropping for S/S, and the burgundy color that has been surfacing is one of the colors. Would be cool if true, as burgundy is one of my favorite colors. I'm going to take it with a grain of salt though
Yeah I love burgundy as well.

Fingers crossed for another batch, need a black one (pause).

Hoping the webshop stays open til atleast 11am on Thursday. I finally decided I wanna cop those 1994 shades and I get paid that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom