Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Real Tree Camo Camp is flames. I wore my orange tree camo camp yesterday. Not quite as good...

It's nice to see that the consensus changed on the 6 panel S cap, I remember it was hot in the preview, then it came out and people started complaining about it being too shallow/plain, but now that it's a pain to find more people appreciate it.

I'm giving up my hunt for the Ebbets back hit from 2010 for a while, just pulled the trigger on a few of their caps since they've got a sale going on right now.

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got the Desert Camo Hockey top in just now, maybe it's just the shirt I'm wearing under it, but it felt like it fit really snug when I tried it on. Piece is really nice in person though, I'm glad that I pulled the trigger on it when it popped back up during the sale.

about to just throw in the towel and pay resale two box logo shirts (grey and black) :smh:

too warm here to rock hoodies... now I just gotta find a legit seller, who will hopefully do a package deal

RIP wallet

XL Buddies, although I'm sure yours is more a choice because of muscle and not from being pudgy. As long as you aren't going for the 20th anniversary box logo, the prices seem to be almost reasonable.

Are small box logo hoodies really going for $500? Think they will go down in price any time soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom