Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini basketball hoop 
nthat.gif

How bout a skateboard duffle, like one that straps a few boards like the thrasher one?

Socks would be sick. And I kinda want a baseball cap or a trucker hat from supreme, just a different style hat. A lanyard and a nice backpack. And of course more long sleeve tees

You can't be serious. The joke is on you.

Believing that it would somehow be possible that Jonah Hill would be on a Supreme tee.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have believed that they'd do a Kermit photo tee, or a Lady Gaga tee, or hell even most of the rappers that have shown up on photo tees since they seem to always be about 6-15 years post relevancy.

Whatever though, ha ha. I get the non-joke joke now.

I think I've had too long a day, and am feeling cranky.

mints mints it's funny cuz Jonah Hill rocked an anti-establishment sup tee in 22 Jump Street. The sarcastic joke to him being on a photo tee made me geek lol.

@Animal Thug whenever I see pics of that hoodie I really regret passing...thinking I'm gonna have to track that down soon, too many double r memories brought back from my beanie, need the pullover as well. Quality looks A1 too

I'd get the boxers for low key stunting. Date night and what not. Like my girls fancy panties I know when I see them it's because the whole evening has had a little thought put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom