Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shallower fitting camps, couple of long sleeve tees, a rain jacket (summer in the UK means a lot of rain) that's actually waterproof, goretex would be sick and something like the United Half Zip from S/S14

I copped this when it dropped, ended up selling it for waaay over retail and I regret it big time :frown:

Shallower fitting camps, couple of long sleeve tees, a rain jacket (summer in the UK means a lot of rain) that's actually waterproof, goretex would be sick and something like the United Half Zip from S/S14

I copped this when it dropped, ended up selling it for waaay over retail and I regret it big time
frown.gif
It rains more in the Uk over than summer than the winter? 
frown.gif
 It's rained almost everyday since I moved here. How could it get worse haha

KIDs tribute would be pretty dope with the connection to the brand within the movie. When CDG did the HH collaboration with sup I had to go back and watch it. So much more appreciation for that movie as an adult.

But word, would love to see something with that, hopefully another photo tee and hopefully something else with dip set that's less tongue in cheek than the American flag bogo. Other than that, I'm pretty receptive to whatever they put out, I'm sure there will be some nice stuff

nice button front short sleeve baseball jersey
lightweight varsity/bomber jacket
mini basketball/hoop set
a regular sized mug
Box logo mini towel

all i can think of right now

That embroidery on the back looks fantastic in real world pictures. Not enough to get on my "sorry I missed it" list, but I appreciate the pullover a bit more now.

Sz M grey box logo hoodie + $ for sz S grey box logo hoodie

What would be a fair amount of cash to add? They are both f/w 2013 if that matters

Sz M grey box logo hoodie + $ for sz S grey box logo hoodie

What would be a fair amount of cash to add? They are both f/w 2013 if that matters
If both unworn I personally wouldn't pay crap. Both parties are getting what they want. 

Jonah Hill picture tee? I'm just not seeing it. Please school me if I'm missing something, but how has he affected street wear fashion or youth culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom