Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Do it on a tie dye shirt please
YASSSS. but word. lets do it b's...if we get a nice sized order and find a good amount to tack on and round it out, I'd love to be a part of an individual thread that cut a check to a charity organization that we can all agree upon. 

Can someone explain the whole covering your face business^

No shots but I just don't get it. Hundreds of people see you everyday on the street. 

Yea, never really understood it either. You couldnt see my full face in the pic I posted yesterday but it was cuz of the angle lol. I wouldnt dare not show this face on purpose. #TeamHandsome :lol: :lol:

Can someone explain the whole covering your face business^
No shots but I just don't get it. Hundreds of people see you everyday on the street. 

How often do you browse the general thread? Most of us know; The General threads are one of the most ruthless on this entire site and if you aint built for it, stay out of it. Got dudes in here with NO CHILL about anything. So to stay safe, dont give them no fuel to start that roast fam.

I don't mind dudes covering they face but we all beautiful guys. Flaunt what ya momma gave ya and become yo inner Sasha Fierce don't be afraid to show to faces papis :pimp:

so it looks like SupNT box logo shirts are a go?

does anyone mind making a vector file of what we want? I am not the photoshop savy type and I don't want to burden my buddy with having to create something and going back and forth with specifics.

I will get quotes before we pull the trigger on anything 8)

(keep in mind, everything will be near at cost so hoodies are a go too)

so it looks like SupNT box logo shirts are a go?

does anyone mind making a vector file of what we want? I am not the photoshop savy type and I don't want to burden my buddy with having to create something and going back and forth with specifics.

I will get quotes before we pull the trigger on anything
glasses.gif

(keep in mind, everything will be near at cost so hoodies are a go too)
@Dcypoe81  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom