Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh I been looking for that Terminator gif forever :rofl: :rofl:

Repped

:lol:

dude... I know the feeling.

same deal with my Kaws box logo hoodie I had stashed away since summer time. I rocked it when the winter hit and my wife gave that squinty eye "where did you get that?" look :nerd:

I know that look all too well :lol:

definitely in for the SupNT shirts

Even though I didn't get scammed buying something from #supremeforsale I dont think I would do it again. Lol. I was worried but I actually got it.

Even though I didn't get scammed buying something from #supremeforsale I dont think I would do it again. Lol. I was worried but I actually got it.
I tried #supremeforsale once on IG. I got lucky and it was someone in NYC so I just did a meet up

I tried #supremeforsale for a bogo. Dude told me to wire transfer him $295 and he'll ship it right over.

I told him to transfer these
Invoice or nothing. I bought the New Era headband for 45 off #supremeforsale . But definitely sketchy with some people on there.

As you can see from my emoticons, I'm very light. :wink:

I'm just expressing how corny I think the idea is. It's worse than owning a NT hat.

I'm down for the shirts, if the design looking right. And if it has 10:59 somewhere on it.

As you can see from my emoticons, I'm very light. :wink:

I'm just expressing how corny I think the idea is. It's worse than owning a NT hat.

Aye, chill.

Random thought:

My buddy owns a shirt printing shop, so I could get it done for cheap... SupNT box logo shirts? Make a classic red on ash and navy, purple on white, and black on black? 4 pack total for the guys on this thread?
I endorse this idea.
Get a quote and I'm in. If we could some how tie it in to charity as well that would be pretty dope
I also endorse this idea.

Internet appreciation votes have been donated to the appropriate parties for said endorsements.

Wore some stuff recently...I feel like crewnecks look so weird on me for some reason...

Excuse the bath towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom