Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
pullover from the pacific camo collection.  difficult to get a good self shot wearing black in my house; spots on my left arm really on mirror or lens:

i added cord locks to make cinching the bottom easier 

Last edited:
Was ready to cop the black Tournament Camp, checked last night if it was still online and thought I'd be in the clear. Hop on the site later today, and every color was taken down :smh: not even sold out, but just not even there :frown: maybe they'll throw em back on for the end of season sale....?

im lovin the quality of the loro camps this season.

copped 2 blacks and a brwn.

blk 5 pannel on the way.

quality is on point

Yeah if you thought the hockey jersey went fast and was hyped up the box logos are gonna be 10x worse. It seems like everyone and their family is out for one this season. I don't remember anyone getting all crazed about them but the hype supreme has snowballed into over the past few seasons is growing outta control. Every forum it's the most talked about and people are getting ready to camp out for them?!?! To each their own if you wanna spend your money on whatever it's all G but those thermal hoodies are just sitting like they did last year and I think it's a way nicer piece.
I have the "Arc Thermal Zip-Up" from last year and it is hands down the nicest hood I own.
It is more a jacket then hood.
Super warm!
The logo was sewn on.
Get it.
You will wear it forever.
You will not be disappointed.
It's steep in price but again is more of a jacket you won't need to layer.
Maybe North Face Shell or something to,stay dry.
Get it.
Pic below showing thermal and heavy duty zipper.
Peace!

Just showed up today.
Arc snap front
INRI Beanie
Virgin Mary key chain
Peep,the key chain in 1st pic.
So dope,
Everything reaaaaaly clean!

I have the "Arc Thermal Zip-Up" from last year and it is hands down the nicest hood I own.
It is more a jacket then hood.
Super warm!
The logo was sewn on.
Get it.
You will wear it forever.
You will not be disappointed.
It's steep in price but again is more of a jacket you won't need to layer.
Maybe North Face Shell or something to,stay dry.
Get it.
Pic below showing thermal and heavy duty zipper.
Peace!

I have that same one

Anyone selling a quilted satin bomber new in a size small?

Soledoutnyc has one in a medium and he's selling it for retail. Maybe $25 above which is a good price for a reseller. I would call them and see because he does ship out and is usually quick about it. Only thing is that it's a medium but imo they kinda run small. I was gonna buy it my self but it def fits small on me and I get everything in a medium.
509 raritan ave. Highland Park NJ
DUDES NAME IS TONY. THIS IS HIS NUMBER NOT THE SHOPS
732-318-5050. Send him a text and tell him Thomas the plumber gave u his number

Soledoutnyc has one in a medium and he's selling it for retail. Maybe $25 above which is a good price for a reseller. I would call them and see because he does ship out and is usually quick about it. Only thing is that it's a medium but imo they kinda run small. I was gonna buy it my self but it def fits small on me and I get everything in a medium.
509 raritan ave. Highland Park NJ
DUDES NAME IS TONY. THIS IS HIS NUMBER NOT THE SHOPS
732-318-5050. Send him a text and tell him Thomas the plumber gave u his number
Nicee, im not too far from that area actually. Im gonna shoot him a text.

Good lookin out Tom!

Nicee, im not too far from that area actually. Im gonna shoot him a text.

Good lookin out Tom!
Hey man any time. He does trades too. And don't let him lowball u. If ur firm with ur price and it's decent he will work with u. Anything from SBs to sup he'll entertain. Done tons of business with him.

Hey man any time. He does trades too. And don't let him lowball u. If ur firm with ur price and it's decent he will work with u. Anything from SBs to sup he'll entertain. Done tons of business with him.
Ill keep that in mind. Another thing, ive been trying to find out what retail was . I know that retail in the UK was about 160 pounds..

i wish that the thermal fleece zip had the logo at the shoulders instead of hem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom