Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone give me info on this insulated work backet FW11 ?? May grab it for a great price, havent seen it before so wanted some opinions

Last edited:
When they drop you'll definitely know. It's been asked a few times every week for weeks. Some say in a few weeks and others say sometime in December.
Got cha bruh.

Price normally? Did they preview the colors already?

I'm trying to remember price, can't remember what people said it went for last year. I'll guess and say $120 and up. I don't think any preview pics have popped up yet.

When they drop you'll definitely know. It's been asked a few times every week for weeks. Some say in a few weeks and others say sometime in December.

We should just rename the thread "The Supreme Thread, hold up wait we know what your looking for! The Supreme Box logo hoodie will drop Dec with retail of $146 preview on SUPREME"S SITE"

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember price, can't remember what people said it went for last year. I'll guess and say $120 and up. I don't think any preview pics have popped up yet.
alright thanks bro.

I've missed out the past few years, but now I'm ready to cop one.

We should just rename the thread "The Supreme Thread, hold up wait we know what your looking for! The Supreme Box logo hoodie will drop Dec with retail of $146 preview on SUPREME"S SITE"
Don't have bitter feces bruh. We all here cause we have a interest. Its just simple questions being asked. Me No want no problem, just info

Don't have bitter feces bruh. We all here cause we have a interest. Its just simple questions being asked. Me No want no problem, just info
I see where you are coming from, but is it really that difficult to just look at the season preview on the Supreme website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom