Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea how much the F1 Pullover might be? It reminds me of this Tommy Hill Lotus jacket I had back in high school.

Smh I put in an order for the unamerican tee and riot tee both size XL....when they processed my order idk how but it changed to a size Small...I emailed sup to let them know what happened but I haven't gotten a response back yet...I really hope they can fix this and don't ship me out the smalls

if they can't (which they probably won't) you may have to sell that unamerican. Small is also the size that seems to sell out the fastest. GL with their customer service.

Woke up from a righteous nap to see my tracking number in my email. :smokin

Working on a chrome extension to show what has and hasn't dropped on the preview pages.

@method thats a great idea on the extension, once you get it up and running I'll drop it on the first post.

Most are metaphors or synonyms that imply supreme; utmost, sovereign, the highest, the best, above all, etc...

Was able to snatch the black Arena top in my size about 15 minutes ago.

Hoping for more restocks. Keep your eyes peeled fellas.
Damn, they adding sizes now? I gotta keep a look out because I missed the Arena top 
tired.gif

Last edited:

Damn I"ve had the page monitor on ALL DAY and didnt see the Arena top restock.... Def didn't get a notification SMH...

Copped black Riot
Gray Un-American
Black Original
Red keychain
Forgot the lanyard, by the time i looked down at my work badge and remembered it was sold out.

No shipping email yet means I prob won't be getting my stuff tomorrow like usual

Last edited:
I tried to pull some slick **** (or so I thought) at the checkout. Failed. Don't know why I just didn't stick to my old method.

No Playboy top for me.

See you guys next week.

Damn, they adding sizes now? I gotta keep a look out because I missed the Arena top |I .

Damn I"ve had the page monitor on ALL DAY and didnt see the Arena top restock.... Def didn't get a notification SMH...

I've been hitting refresh all day on the black and camo, than the black popped up in a size large and medium, I accidently hit refresh again out of sheer panic lol and than the large was gone but the medium was still there, scooped it quickly and than it was out of stock again. So I lucked up I guess.

I've been hitting refresh all day on the black and camo, than the black popped up in a size large and medium, I accidently hit refresh again out of sheer panic lol and than the large was gone but the medium was still there, scooped it quickly and than it was out of stock again. So I lucked up I guess.
Good to hear, I've been on the gray Arena all day. I'm bummed I went after the PB jersey when I should have just went straight for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom