Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its just the standard grey beanie. Looks pretty much exactly like the one that just dropped.

Gotcha. I have the same one then.

B Fresco - Get it done. I'd have mine next to my on a bowling ball while I'm at my desk. Left it there for a week. :lol:

I know Supreme adds items every Thursday, but how often will the current items restock?

Trying to stick to paying retail only on Supreme.  Plus with all the fakes out there, eBay can be risky.  

Hafltime - When you went by yesterday, could you get a good grasp of how big the duffle bags were?

Anyone going by the NY shop today/tomorrow, let me know if any Lanyards are left.

Hafltime - When you went by yesterday, could you get a good grasp of how big the duffle bags were?

Anyone going by the NY shop today/tomorrow, let me know if any Lanyards are left.

I ordered a red lanyard this morning for no apparent reason. If you end up having trouble tracking one down, hit me up.

Last edited:
i wanted that competition jacket but with that price i couldnt do it :smh:

they reupped the black lanyard but ill pass because i just want the bottle opener

Last edited:
just picked up the grey beanie! gotta stock up on those! 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't take my chances for the pelican in water. I think it's just for rugged sports 

oo206oo beat me to it. 

+1 

I wish it was smellproof 

Last edited:
Good to see most of yall get what you wanted this morning. Had no shot with my exam being at the same time lol.

Waiting for that remington bucket, championship jerss, and bullet knife. And maybe a bat to serve absolutely no purpose at all

Last edited:
Sticker is cool as hell.

Im on the fence for the bat, but i might need the bat in the backseat one day, 

finally have a sticker that I will like having on my new mac. I hate being charged for shipping twice though ):

Got the backpack in black, and the key chain in black. Thought about the Pink Panther sweater but decided against it, would much rather have the Henley.

Missed out on the black camp. Hopefully I can snag one off a restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom