Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
still got the sphinx tee i'm on the fence whether i wanna cop or not. kinda wanted the dorothy tee.

had no idea stuff sold out so fast on there 
laugh.gif
It never did. A couple of seasons back, stuff would sit there for the longest. You usually would be able to purchase an item a couple of days after a drop. And then tumblr and OF and Complex took the hype to a whole other level. 

Wow. Just got my Roses Jersey in the mail today. I've never received anything from them this quickly. (I live in Baltimore btw)....For questions regarding sizing, this is definitely smaller than your actual NFL jersey. I have a Nike replica Medium and it is a bit bigger than this jersey which is a Large. Still fits pretty much exactly how I want it though.

Wish I had the funds at the time for the Camo color Cadet Varsity.

Anyone have any luck with random restocks yet?

Wow. Just got my Roses Jersey in the mail today. I've never received anything from them this quickly. (I live in Baltimore btw)....For questions regarding sizing, this is definitely smaller than your actual NFL jersey. I have a Nike replica Medium and it is a bit bigger than this jersey which is a Large. Still fits pretty much exactly how I want it though.

Their shipping and online service overall is A+.

Thats good to hear. Mine will be here today. Im jealous cuz my orders usually get here next day but oh well. I got the white Rose jersey n black Dorothy tee.

Vans/Supreme
This Spring, Supreme will release three styles of Vans -- the SK8-Hi, the Chukka and the Era -- utilizing original album artwork from New Order's iconic 1983 release Power, Corruption & Lies. The album's cover was designed by English art director Peter Saville and incorporates the 19th century painting "A Basket of Roses" by French artist Henri Fantin-Latour.

The Chukka and The Era will feature canvas uppers with leather lining and in-soles. The SK8-Hi will feature premium suede/canvas uppers with leather lining and in-soles.

Available in-store in NY, LA, London and online on March 7th. Available in Japan on March 9th.

Vans/Supreme
This Spring, Supreme will release three styles of Vans -- the SK8-Hi, the Chukka and the Era -- utilizing original album artwork from New Order's iconic 1983 release Power, Corruption & Lies. The album's cover was designed by English art director Peter Saville and incorporates the 19th century painting "A Basket of Roses" by French artist Henri Fantin-Latour.

The Chukka and The Era will feature canvas uppers with leather lining and in-soles. The SK8-Hi will feature premium suede/canvas uppers with leather lining and in-soles.

Available in-store in NY, LA, London and online on March 7th. Available in Japan on March 9th.
Any word on the retail price of these will be?

Been looking at bags for the past 2 weeks
So like a dummy when I saw the duffle I
Jumped out the window. Now I have to find
A way to get rid of it before I even get it :smh:

Anyone know when the PCL tee is supposed to drop?

Panelled parka comes in Wednesday, can't wait.

Been looking at bags for the past 2 weeks
So like a dummy when I saw the duffle I
Jumped out the window. Now I have to find
A way to get rid of it before I even get it :smh:

if it hasnt shipped out yet you could call/email them to cancel it.

I didnt see anything I liked
so I bought a large flip top metal box and a ashtray
I hope they make some more lighters

Chukkas and Eras will be purchased if price is right.

Hopefully they drop the PCL bucket hat next week too.

I didnt see anything I liked
so I bought a large flip top metal box and a ashtray
I hope they make some more lighters

mind posting pics of the metal box, wanted to get an idea of the dimensions.

Eras for me. The PCL print works better on accessories as opposed to main pieces imo. Bucket works very well.

whats coming out during the week of the 25th of march?
lol

nobody knows what releases in advance.  Best bet is to check the London Supreme facebook that thursday morning.

Only collab pieces are known to get exposure before the release...like these vans dropping

first order came in today.

happy with everything. kicking myself for sleeping on the fishtail jacket though. |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom