Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on the Cadet Jacket because i was being greedy and adding other items, smh... Def had to put two orders in, Copped the Camo Utility (green) a couple tees (dorothy and catwoman, lol) a pack of black Hanes tees, and the bullet can opener... On a sidenote, anyone know how to get em to combine orders, and if so, do they refund one of the shipping costs? Any info would be kindly appreciated...

that Credit Card decline issue must be a technical one. It happened to me too. I just tried again and it went through. Shame it happened to you when you were checking out one of the two most sought after items during the drop.

Missed out on the Cadet Jacket because i was being greedy and adding other items, smh... Def had to put two orders in, Copped the Camo Utility (green) a couple tees (dorothy and catwoman, lol) a pack of black Hanes tees, and the bullet can opener... On a sidenote, anyone know how to get em to combine orders, and if so, do they refund one of the shipping costs? Any info would be kindly appreciated...

They wont combine the orders. They will tell you that you have to cancel the order then cop all the items again but there is no guarentee that you'll be the 1st one ............ so just take that L with the $10's per order.

Last edited:
copped two bling boxes and a dorothy tee but also wanted the camo cadet varsity. oh well. :smh: i hesitated. guess i'll use the money that i would have spent on it to cop two tees i missed out on last season.

They wont combine the orders. They will tell you that you have to cancel the order then cop all the items again but there is no guarentee that you'll be the 1st one ............ so just take that L with the $10's per order.

I figured that... Thanks for the info fam... Any chance they restock the camo cadet jacket? I've heard restocks are random and can occur pretty much anytime, can anybody shed any light or have any experience with it? Can Any LA NTers hook it up? Need that camo Cadet Jacket in an "L" and wouldn't mind making it worth their while...

Got my Roses jersey, only item from this week's drop I wanted. One more to go and I'm done with this season.

Last edited:
Naw they arent dropping today.

To kinda help you out, stuff drops every Thursday.

I usually check this thread or go to StrictlySupreme to see what dropped. It helps for the most part, but at times you just have to confirm once again.

Was at work at wasn't paying attention to the time. Missed out on the PCL Hoodie and the Roses Jereseys. I picked up the Crosses Reversible Bomber in Blue. I thought it was dope.

Never recieved a confirmation email , but got a "thank you for your order and order number , am I good?

armani what? armani exchange?

you can keep buying and wearing that all you want
laugh.gif
Emporio. I'm guessing Supreme is even more expensive here too. Never seen anyone wear it yet.

I know somebody else asked, but if anyone got the duffle bag, can you please post some pics? I'm still using the Polo Sport bag I got when I bought the cologne back in 5th grade haha. I could use an upgrade. Just need to make sure it's a decent size.

I just need info on that blk/whi bucket hat only thing i REALLY want plz tell me they didnt drop already

I fit a large and I could only manage to cop an XL bling, does anyone know if purposely shrinking it will help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom