Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of those are confirmed. Just rumors and people going off past seasons. More than likely they will drop tho but it's not confirmed.

Anyone know how the pin-dot shell jacket fits (F/W '12)? Considering it's a shell I figured it might not run as slim as I would usually expect.

How do you check what's coming out this week? I think someone mentioned before you can check the overseas sites early?

there was a Supreme LDN facebook page where you coud see the drops the day before but it's gone now

^Looked 4 minutes after you posted the restock of the camp caps and they were already gone! I checked the site a little before 10 and didn't see anything, oh well!

^Looked 4 minutes after you posted the restock of the camp caps and they were already gone! I checked the site a little before 10 and didn't see anything, oh well!

i think he meant that that's what we can expect in tomorrow's drop...

Last edited:
^Yea, there are about 5 threads on here I frequent, this being one of them. I pretty much only buy the camp caps during the releases if I like them.

Guys on HB saying for sure drops tomorrow are:

Bling Box Logo Hoodie
Crosses Camp
JFK Button Up

need that PCL crusher dont know which color though :smh:

here is my CDG crusher

Last edited:
just got my olice CDG crusher in and it looks lovely...will kill in the summer...i must admit, the navy one looks iller in person than in the pics...kinda mad i couldn't cop that one oo, but no way am i paying reseller prices...PLC crusher and i'm out for the season unless the t shirt drop and unseen collabs are nice...if i don't like TNF collab, i might try to flip...

need that PCL crusher dont know which color though :smh:

here is my CDG crusher

Damn this joint is too clean... Wish buckets looked good on me... That PCL bucket is TUFF... Wish they had a camp with the PCL print dropping this season...

Man I would be a happy man if that pcl bucket drops tomorrow.. I won't even wait to the summer. Hell ill rock it when it's not even sunny out, I just need both colors

As long as the PCL tee doesn't drop I'm good. Gonna be sitting in a midterm.

Ah, **** it. I'll just walk out and come back.

Camps came in yesterday 
nthat.gif

Would be so perfect is PCL tee dropped next week during my spring break and not tomorrow. But I'm the unluckiest bastard alive so prepare for it to drop tomorrow.

Anybody have good methods for copping on the iphone? Anyway to autofill with supreme on the iphone?

Would be so perfect is PCL tee dropped next week during my spring break and not tomorrow. But I'm the unluckiest bastard alive so prepare for it to drop tomorrow.

Anybody have good methods for copping on the iphone? Anyway to autofill with supreme on the iphone?
First, create a contact for yourself with all of your info.

Second, Go to Settings > Safari > AutoFill > Choose Contact

Now you have AutoFill set up...

Third, Type your CC number in notes, then cut it to the clipboard so that you can just paste it in to the CC field.

Fourth, Memorize your CVV code and expiration date, so that you can just put these in as fast as possible.

Make sure you do this INSIDE of Safari, it won't work if you are inside of the Supreme app that you can save to the home screen (at least it doesn't for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom