Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, that's my luck :x :smh:

They stated that for the Gusset shirt, they should of did the same for the Tee.

Oh well. We'll see when it gets here..
I doubt you woulda been able to read it and cop anyways, ha! Good luck tho... I got an XL in the red box, kinda figuring it would fit like a L.

wanted both bucket hats, but was only able to snag an olive from my phone...it was the one i really wanted, but i still want the navy one...wonder what the resell prices will be lookin like :x

I got my camp. 
nthat.gif

Hope PCL tee drops soon.

Aint get **** inside my lecture hall. Wanted a t just to see how it is in person at least. staying home for drops I really want now

Got my order confirmation after my purchase but no shipping email.

You should get it tomorrow, I got my shipping for my first order placed at 11:00 a.m. And it'll be here monday. Got nothing for my 2nd order that i placed at 11:01 except confirmation. With big drops, it's so many orders going in at once it takes an extra day to get your shipping.

You should get it tomorrow, I got my shipping for my first order placed at 11:00 a.m. And it'll be here monday. Got nothing for my 2nd order that i placed at 11:01 except confirmation. With big drops, it's so many orders going in at once it takes an extra day to get your shipping.

Weird @ the inconsistencies. I ordered 1 CDG Camp only and I got my shipping email yesterday afternoon (around 12:30 EST), and the UPS tracking number email shortly thereafter. Maybe its because of how small the order was and they fulfill those first? Tracking info says it should arrive TODAY by end of day... I'm right outside DC by the way... I've NEVER had anything shipped this quickly...

Got my Shirt today at lunch. 
eek.gif
 Less than 24 hours. 
pimp.gif

Usually takes at least a few days. 

I also noticed the new stuff popped up at 10:59 when I refreshed. Had all my stuff in cart and checked out by 11:00.

I must have been one of the first orders. 

Last edited:
eek.gif
 Less than 24 hours. 
pimp.gif

I also noticed the new stuff popped up at 10:59 when I refreshed. Had all my stuff in cart and checked out by 11:00.

Me too, I was done by 11:00, got my confirmation emails at 11:04, and tracking numbers before noon.

Quick shipping with this drop, I'm surprised. Usually my tracking numbers don't update until Friday evening.

All I'm waiting on now is that PCL tee.

eek.gif
 Less than 24 hours. 
pimp.gif

Me too, I was done by 11:00, got my confirmation emails at 11:04, and tracking numbers before noon.

Quick shipping with this drop, I'm surprised. Usually my tracking numbers don't update until Friday evening.

All I'm waiting on now is that PCL tee.
I'm liking the CDG sticker 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom