Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that grave hoodie and the dollar bill cross.. but i dont listen to DK .. would feel like a tool wearing it :lol:

All these restocks and I still on the outside looking in. Now I know how people that are not part of the #1059 boys feel :D :smh:

he deserves that money if people are too dumb to read a description

winners going to be like

:lol: i was watching the comedy as it was going towards the end

with like 1 minute left, it was at 120 and then a bidding war started at the end

Looking over my IG feed. Lots of dudes stalking supreme online today for more restocks. Hmmm. I wonder
eyes.gif
 what do they know that no one in this thread does? 
funny how many people dont know how to read

auction is for a picture, not the shoes
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271444820644?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

auction just ended
i'm sure complaining to ebay would stop this from going through, but still 
roll.gif

Someone reported him. He had another listing up but that's gone now too. So much scamming on eBay :lol:

Last edited:
All 3 of my pairs have shipped and are on the way..

Sucks because I was in NYC yesterday but didn't have time to hit downtown and check supreme. I was stuck in Brooklyn and queens all day. I wanted to snatch that quilted joint.

it's getting sad. eBay quickly devolving into a place where people just take advantage of the desperate/uninformed/stupid :smh:

Someone reported him. He had another listing up but that's gone now too. So much scamming on eBay :lol:
It's not scamming if he specifically tells you you're not getting the shoes. If someone wants to pay that much for a pic or doesn't read the description it's their fault, not the sellers

It's not scamming if he specifically tells you you're not getting the shoes. If someone wants to pay that much for a pic or doesn't read the description it's their fault, not the sellers
selling digital goods is against eBay policy. He listed it as Men's Shoes. It's a scam auction based on the deception of listing a jpeg image for sale under shoes.

Last edited:
it's predatory. he's eating off thirst and hype. yes, many resellers do too, but at the end of the day they're providing the item. he listed item as shoes anyway so he lost right there.

it's funny but foul.

Last edited:
selling digital goods is against eBay policy. He listed it as Men's Shoes. It's a scam auction based on the deception of listing an jpeg image for sale under shoes.
I didn't see him categorize it as men's shoes til after, that part is sneaky. But lets say he listed it and said very specifically he's only sending a picture I see no problem with it. Also screw eBay policy, it is a joke and not up to date. Also fees are ridiculous

it's predatory. he's eating off thirst and hype. yes, many resellers do too, but at the end of the day they're providing the item. he listed item as shoes anyway so he lost right there.

it's funny but foul.
Yeah it's not the right way to do business but if a fools willing to buy it it is what it is

selling digital goods is against eBay policy. He listed it as Men's Shoes. It's a scam auction based on the deception of listing an jpeg image for sale under shoes.
I didn't see him categorize it as men's shoes til after, that part is sneaky. But lets say he listed it and said very specifically he's only sending a picture I see no problem with it. Also screw eBay policy, it is a joke and not up to date. Also fees are ridiculous
fees are killer, especially when you consider ebay is double dipping with paypal. at the same time, they are providing the marketplace and "security". i'd rather do a deal electronically then meetup (even though i've done both). but ebay def got out of control with taking that big a cut. it hurts smaller sellers and creates yet another grey market

One way or another though, if and when the buyer pays - he'll eventually dispute it. The seller is such an idiot. The buyer has so much leverage on ebay, that you think you can get away with things like this...but they eventually just bite you back.

One way or another though, if and when the buyer pays - he'll eventually dispute it. The seller is such an idiot. The buyer has so much leverage on ebay, that you think you can get away with things like this...but they eventually just bite you back.
Exactly, all the buyer got to do is hit the seller up with the negative feedback.

exactly. and in the meantime, he probably already spent that money in his head. 
laugh.gif

I prefer a deal in person over selling on eBay. Meet at the bank or in the middle of the food court in a mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom