Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way or another though, if and when the buyer pays - he'll eventually dispute it. The seller is such an idiot. The buyer has so much leverage on ebay, that you think you can get away with things like this...but they eventually just bite you back.

you never know with PayPal & eBay

their dispute team :smh:

leaned my lesson on selling overseas because so many ppl reported not receiving stuff

Also, it's not easy for the buyer either. If the seller knows what they are doing, the buyer won't get away with much.

you never know with PayPal & eBay

their dispute team
mean.gif

leaned my lesson on selling overseas because so many ppl reported not receiving stuff
"Item not Received" is the biggest joke. If you can prove you shipped the item you aren't responsible for what happened to it after that.

I definitely try to avoid eBay fees by dealing through messaging. Not sure how much longer it will last until eBay bans my account :lol:

I rarely ship overseas as well, exchanged some words with a guy in Malaysia that I sold some Vans too but luckily I had tracking or else I'd be scared he'd file a claim against me :lol:

im gonna say that most of the time, ebay will always side with the buyer

it sucks when theres also people on the buying end, who are all about those scams too

i.e chargebacks and returns of fake merchandise

someone tried to scam me last week, but i always state that all sales are final and no returns accepted.

Where the seller messed up is he said he will email it right after payment. Right there if a buyer was to claim the seller would lose right away.

Side story-
I once had a claim with ebay and i called them up and i told them my auction was very clear, the CSR reply " you know people don't read the description, they only look at pictures" lost the case SMH

Where the seller messed up is he said he will email it right after payment. Right there if a buyer was to claim the seller would lose right away.

Side story-
I once had a claim with ebay and i called them up and i told them my auction was very clear, the CSR reply " you know people don't read the description, they only look at pictures" lost the case SMH
:lol: you tried that?

Never tried that, but i sell video game codes on ebay so i know the rule about delivering items via email.

I'm so glad you didn't get not one pair. I'm so glad and happy.
smokin.gif
I'm glad you got 3 pairs? No need for Pacific Ocean level salt. Was just crazy how much these are going for and it seems they were a really easy cop for most people, especially with restocks all over. I saw random sizes coming out all day on Thursday..

Price is slowly dropping on these, i see people selling for 650 Buy it now. Then you have fools asking 2500 for both pairs haha

Price is slowly dropping on these, i see people selling for 650 Buy it now. Then you have fools asking 2500 for both pairs haha
It'll be interesting to see where it settles. I think with the sheer quantity it will go around $500 at the end of the day. Which isn't really bad or good just about normal for Preme stuff I would say.

i sold my red 11 for 550 believing the price drop hype
mean.gif

oh well, main goal was to come home with fiegs and foams

I mean, it's still a good come up. If you (like many) bought multiple pairs, then you can sell the extras for your couple stock pairs to be free.

Last edited:
I just sold my reds for 800 on ebay yesterday. Dude has positive feedback (less than 10 though). Still waiting on payment :nerd:

They'll settle for around 600. Then same time next year they'll be back up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom