Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

i still remember the hate for kimmel suit on SS back then 
laugh.gif

hope the potential bb x sup line isn't too pricey (especially for seersucker) cause it'll still have to be taken to the tailor after the fact
what was the sizing like on the kimmel suits? S-XL or actual suit sizes (38R, 40L, etc)?

also, pretty risky to buy a suit jacket online without trying it on. the shoulders have to fit - you can't tailor that. and if it is typical collab hype with the #1059 sellout, very few people will be able to try it on before buying, and there will be a lot of unhappy people with poorly fitting suits.

well fitting suit >>> poorly fitting suit with a box logo (at least for me), although i'm sure a lot of people feel the opposite.

So they're supposed to be blue? I've seen some that look damn near clear

They have that contrast color effect on the red foams....it's like a blackish/bluish color fading to clear.

It's not a b-grade effect or anything. It's just how the red foams come..

Nike has been tinting the icy soles with a little blue. I think it's supposed to help cover the yellowing for a longer period of time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You can see it really good in this picture of the Grape 5 sole:

Last edited:
Nike has been tinting the icy soles with a little blue. I think it's supposed to help cover the yellowing for a longer period of time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You can see it really good in this picture of the Grape 5 sole:

Yupp they started this with the 2011 concords. Every shoe from that point forward produced by Nike that has an icy sole, will have a blue tint. It helps with oxidization process (yellowing). I personally couldn't care less, my shoes still yellow at the same rate. However I do like that black to icy to black fade on the red pair. I thought the black one had it too. Deff a selling point for me

Yeah I don't think the red foams have that blue tint yellow-sole-reducer as the grapes and concords, Supreme just chose a completely different color sole for both the red and black pairs.

Yeah I don't think the red foams have that blue tint yellow-sole-reducer as the grapes and concords, Supreme just chose a completely different color sole for both the red and black pairs.
only time i see the tint clear is on DB's or SP's (i guess besides the foamposites)
The soles on my pair are completely clear. Wasn't there a picture of a black pair that had the black bottom on one pair?

Aight. Im getting worried now.

Ordered some foams and the jersey on the restock. As of yesterday, they havent shipped and the charges were pending on my WF account.

Today, still havent shipped and the charges are gone on my account.

Did my order get cancelled?

You're fine.

Do you realize how many orders supreme is handling week after week? This drop saw more orders than any previous drop this season. Wait another day, if you don't get anything then call the warehouse.

I'M ACTUALLY IN THE OPPOSITE SITUATION . MY PAIR IS IN ROUTE AND SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY. I JUST CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THE CHARGE IS COMPLETELY GONE AFTER IT HAD ALREADY FULLY POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT.

what was the sizing like on the kimmel suits? S-XL or actual suit sizes (38R, 40L, etc)?

also, pretty risky to buy a suit jacket online without trying it on. the shoulders have to fit - you can't tailor that. and if it is typical collab hype with the #1059 sellout, very few people will be able to try it on before buying, and there will be a lot of unhappy people with poorly fitting suits.

well fitting suit >>> poorly fitting suit with a box logo (at least for me), although i'm sure a lot of people feel the opposite.
couldn't speak on size, suit wasn't in my budget at the time, but small sizing was a big complaint IIRC. 

you can alter shoulders on suits but it's risky & expensive. it's best to hit the actual store and see.

only time i see the tint clear is on DB's or SP's (i guess besides the foamposites)

The soles on my pair are completely clear. Wasn't there a picture of a black pair that had the black bottom on one pair?

Yep that's what I was getting at with my original question they seem to all be different

The pair in the Supreme preview are clearly blue

These are black

And Nick Young's pair look clear

Last edited:
lol my dude I been posting in this thread for a minute and had that in my sig since Friday I believe…If I wanted to advertise for real it'll be in the classified section where it belongs

Last edited:
Is 185 straight for this...i asked for more pit and lower half pics to make sure everything was still white

feels too good to be true

Price is good for that jungle jacket…. I remember them running about $300 brand new more or less

Is 185 straight for this...i asked for more pit and lower half pics to make sure everything was still white

feels too good to be true

JUMP on it bruh... if its an "L" and you WOn't, i WILL....
Price is very good...

Now if I could only find a camp in the same color (and an orange and green one at that)...

Last edited:
I'M ACTUALLY IN THE OPPOSITE SITUATION . MY PAIR IS IN ROUTE AND SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY. I JUST CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THE CHARGE IS COMPLETELY GONE AFTER IT HAD ALREADY FULLY POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT.
yea, i heard that elsewhere as well. i'd just treat that money as gone for now.

If you used a debit card, that transaction does disappear but reappears the following day… Also don't get freaked out by the infamous .10 cents charge too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom