Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you used a debit card, that transaction does disappear but reappears the following day… Also don't get freaked out by the infamous .10 cents charge too lol
Yeah that happens alot but always disappears again within a day or so. They are definitely weird with the charges, never been sure why though.

JUMP on it bruh... if its an "L" and you WOn't, i WILL....
Price is very good...

Now if I could only find a camp in the same color (and an orange and green one at that)...

it's an M lol

i'll probably just be looking at it for a few months like "one day, bae. one day" :lol:

You can tell who's new at buying Supreme :lol:.

i think a white pair of the supreme foams would look fire. [blazer pack: black/red/white]

can anyone photoshop a pair? :nerd:

did you really get that sticker with your shoes???
i got one with mine but it seems like others didn't. there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to the sticker thing at all i guess.

if you want mine you can have it, man - i got no need for stickers. 

i got one with mine but it seems like others didn't. there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to the sticker thing at all i guess.

if you want mine you can have it, man - i got no need for stickers. 

lol nah, it's been like this running joke since pairs have started coming in

"Man, i just lucked up and paid 260 for shoes i'm gonna sell for 800...But Yo! Where the f**k my stickers at???" :smh:

lol nah, it's been like this running joke since pairs have started coming in

"Man, i just lucked up and paid 260 for shoes i'm gonna sell for 800...But Yo! Where the f**k my stickers at???"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

that's actually funny when you put it that way. people just like to complain, you are completely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom