Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need a black/gold to go with the foambs

A natural tee with subtle hints of wood grain would be dope

Wish they didn't use a red box logo on all shirts. Hope its like the japan tee where they made more than enough.

10.59 flourishing this week
yessir 
nthat.gif

Alright i'm tired of tryna trade this darn jersey. Who want this oop for a Large black Championship jersey?

If anyone has an XL tee from this season, now's the time to measure the width and get some reps from me

interested in this as well

last supreme tee i copped was the popcorn tees from 2004, which fit well in sz large

i got a bo know supreme tee too, and that was xl and that is big

Supreme not giving any breaks this season i knew 20th anni would be epic but it just keeps coming gunning for at least 3 different colors.

Definitely gonna try for either Natural or Navy. If I strike out, not the end of the world lol I'll be content knowing I tried. but they just won't be worth resale to me. Still waiting on paisley work shorts and soccer jersey though :evil:

Last edited:
Damn foams, box logo tees, cherry.

Although I do not like most of the pieces this season, I do like the couple items in there that pay homage to their history. 

I actually remember a few people buzzing back here back when look book dropped and Dill had on a white box logo tee so there was speculation they would drop this year but I was thinking it was probably his older personal one, maybe a F&F type thing

Last edited:

Loving that tee and loving the fact that they are rereleasing items that got them where they are.

Kind of like the UNDFTD/Diamond Tiff shirt. I think drops like that are dope. 
Yup, agree on all fronts. I need multiples of each tee dropping lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom