Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually remember a few people buzzing back here back when look book dropped and Dill had on a white box logo tee so there was speculation they would drop this year but I was thinking it was probably his older personal one, maybe a F&F type thing
They have the box logo tee in lookbooks almost every season, that has no correlation with it dropping.

my god...finally the bogo tees drop. black one and/or grey one and ill be set for the rest of my life

I actually remember a few people buzzing back here back when look book dropped and Dill had on a white box logo tee so there was speculation they would drop this year but I was thinking it was probably his older personal one, maybe a F&F type thing
They have the box logo tee in lookbooks almost every season, that has no correlation with it dropping.
LOL U JUST SUPPORTED HIS STATEMENT

Well this came out of nowhere.

Just a grey tee for me. Don't even wanna double up, just want one.

Nalgene up b

@af1 1982  
My dude 
pimp.gif

Can't believe I just dropped $30 on a Water bottle. I keep telling myself it's to get me to drink more water. 

I want a white tee to rock all summer and a grey to sleep in so I can dream about hypebeasts and le bain while im sleep 

Taxi Driver tee is so :smokin . Such a great, iconic movie.
One of those and multiple box logos will be copped. Awesome news for a Monday.

If anyone can help me out to get extra tees I will 100% throw you a lob on Le Bain (if they don't release this week of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom