Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus jersey hype is a joke (literally)...at least it was earlier this season..now I can't tell if people are actually planning to cop or if they're trolling

That jersey looks completely ridiculous tho

Jesus jersey hype is a joke (literally)...at least it was earlier this season..now I can't tell if people are actually planning to cop or if they're trolling

That jersey looks completely ridiculous tho

Sadly it is no longer a joke and will sell out. I predict it will never go for much on the resale market and a lot of people are gonna be stuck with it and regret copping.

nobody posted the pic of the supreme Anti-Hero jersey??

jersey / garvey shorts / disney collab then

Not feeling the vans at all, so will pass on them.

I find that Supreme vans are easy to obtain a few months after release for below retail. Example three weeks ago i picked up the campbell soup vans for 60

Not feeling the vans at all, so will pass on them.

I find that Supreme vans are easy to obtain a few months after release for below retail. Example three weeks ago i picked up the campbell soup vans for 60

Yeah PB vans are only going for a bit over retail.

And to be honest these vans look gang affiliated so not my style

I hope I can get the Jesus Jersey for retail.

Due to some family issues I might not be able to cop for the rest of the season. :frown:

God-willing the hype dies down in a month or two and I can cop.

I've given up on Le Bain.

Yea that Jesus jersey is a super pass don't care hype or resell to me it jus doesn't look right rather have naked chicks on shirt then crucified Jesus in pain

Yea that Jesus jersey is a super pass don't care hype or resell to me it jus doesn't look right rather have naked chicks on shirt then crucified Jesus in pain

It's not for me either but I know some people are looking forward to it. Just give me the Le Bain already and I'm good for this season.

So I wore the Boris slave raglan to the mall and this young Footlocker employee complimented me on it and was like, "I wanted to buy that but my mom wouldn't let me." I was :x :lol: :smh:

Then I felt a little bad because little kids kept staring at me in the grocery store so much that their parents would finally notice them and look over at me like

Then picked up my gf Saturday night when I was wearing it she wasn't very pleased. Told me it was demeaning :lol: She stole it from me later though and was wearing it lounging around the house.

I don't think it's offensive but it definitely does draw some attention. Can't imagine wearing that amazon joint though, bold move there.

Last edited:
Lol. Took my lady to check out the slave raglan and she loved the graphic but told me I wasn't allowed to get it. Graphic IRL looks great. Shirt is not thick at all and would be comfortable to wear even in early summer.

I like the Slave and Amazon graphics but don't see myself wearing those shirts anywhere. I don't like drawing attention to myself. They would be nice on posters.

Lol. Took my lady to check out the slave raglan and she loved the graphic but told me I wasn't allowed to get it. Graphic IRL looks great. Shirt is not thick at all and would be comfortable to wear even in early summer.
I like the Slave and Amazon graphics but don't see myself wearing those shirts anywhere. I don't like drawing attention to myself. They would be nice on posters.
I copped black slave raglan, fits great and yea, it is very light and could def. wear in the summer. the graphic is dope, it is a little much but it stands out which is what I like. 

Side note: The PB vans blow these uptown print vans out the wazoo...and the jesus jersey hype started as a joke BUT as all else Supreme, it will sell out in seconds. 

I copped black slave raglan, fits great and yea, it is very light and could def. wear in the summer. the graphic is dope, it is a little much but it stands out which is what I like. 

Side note: The PB vans blow these uptown print vans out the wazoo...and the jesus jersey hype started as a joke BUT as all else Supreme, it will sell out in seconds. 

As a devout atheist, I have love the Jesus jersey since I first saw it, the proof is in this thread.

I'm sure more want it for the same reason I do.

My girl didn't know about this past week's drop and she took out the Amazon and slave shirts and told me I needed to get them because I'm "an *** man" hahaha

Yeah the raglans are nice, but I would never wear them. The vans are ok, they look better on feet, but still an easy pass.

Yeah the raglans are nice, but I would never wear them. The vans are ok, they look better on feet, but still an easy pass.
Yea def an easy pass and I also agree they look better on feet..especially the red chukkas. Nevertheless, easy pass for sure. Wonder what will be dropping alongside the vans...I hope nothing too hyped/nothing I like so I can have extra money for next week's drop...btw I heard next week's drop will include Le Bain, finally. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom