Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably super random and a month kinda past overdue. But does anyone have fit pics of the yellow or map tnf jacket? I'm thinking about buying a medium, but not sure if it'll be too small for me. (I'm 6'0 and 172 lbs). 

Workflow hookup

I have a slightly slim build if that changes anything. Is it pretty much the same as regular north face fit (any particular jacket that would be a really good comparison)? Kinda want to try it on before I drop $400 for a jacket that might be too baggy for me..

copped the lanyard, quality is nothing too special. but im satisfied with it

copped the red one. havent rocked it though. 

#teampage666

Last edited:
if u talkin about that white lady at DSM 

she can eat a dingdong. she stays salty. 

she wouldn't let me buy deez nuts 

mrrolex mrrolex
I thought you were making a joke, then remembered they did a DN pin. I got my Boris Amazon in white in today, also got a polo so I can have something to wear to work too.

@MrRolex
I thought you were making a joke, then remembered they did a DN pin. I got my Boris Amazon in white in today, also got a polo so I can have something to wear to work too.
she said deez nuts weren't for me. I was so mindconfuzzled. 

Lion Crest Polo or 

mrrolex mrrolex

How's the fit on the polo my dude. Is it true to size or those it fit on the slim side?

Yeah I got the Lion Crest polo in bright yellow. I like the sweater polos, but it's too hot here to wear those in the summer, maybe if they end up in the season end clearance.

How's the fit on the polo my dude. Is it true to size or those it fit on the slim side?

Feels TTS, I'd say like a Classic Fit Polo, as opposed to the super snug slim fit and the tight in the arms and kind of short Custom.

I feel like I'd have gotten away with ordering a Large, but I always go for the bigger size since I hate getting something in and having to return it because I'm too fat for it.

Last edited:
Man I maybe suffering from too big of a head. Not gonna lie, the camp looks kind of goofy on me unless it's at the right angle.

Shrugs idc idc idc

Feels TTS, I'd say like a Classic Fit Polo, as opposed to the super snug slim fit and the tight in the arms and kind of short Custom.

I feel like I'd have gotten away with ordering a Large, but I always go for the bigger size since I hate getting something in and having to return it because I'm too fat for it.

I feel you I ordered the striped polo got it xl fit like an L ordered paisley in xl fit true to size so I rather just go with xl and dry it out myself and shrink it as much as possible can never be to sure with supreme.

Yeah you'd think their sizing guide would be legit each season, especially with how quickly stuff comes and goes.

A Conversation with Supreme’s Brendon Babenzien

Supreme's design/creative team is really hard to get a hold of so I really enjoyed this interview. 

I know 4 of the main people on the team and I find it so interesting that their creative team consists of people who really what you wouldn't expect. A female who has her own company that looks nothing like supreme, and a few guys that look like they can be on the top list of menswear style blogs

if u talkin about that white lady at DSM 

she can eat a dingdong. she stays salty. 

she wouldn't let me buy deez nuts 
it was a white lady but she was super apologetic about it. maybe cause i flirt with every sales lady 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom