Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel quite the opposite... i actually like the box logo... i dont want it to be OD big but i do want it to be noticeable... because at the end of the day you are paying for the name... forget that you like the brand and support it but thats what it boils down too... so if im a buy a box logo hoody and it has the tiny supreme logo on the bottom like the hanes shirt its a waste for me... why spend 150+ on a supreme hoody that nobody will know about when i can just buy a $20 champion hoody

Finally. 
smokin.gif

Only thing I've wanted is finally dropping. 

i feel quite the opposite... i actually like the box logo... i dont want it to be OD big but i do want it to be noticeable... because at the end of the day you are paying for the name... forget that you like the brand and support it but thats what it boils down too... so if im a buy a box logo hoody and it has the tiny supreme logo on the bottom like the hanes shirt its a waste for me... why spend 150+ on a supreme hoody that nobody will know about when i can just buy a $20 champion hoody
buying supreme for the name is true for most, and I can't say I'm an exception because I do like the brand and representing it. With that said, I buy supreme equally for the quality of their product. I have no problem buying a piece with subtle branding if I like the look of it, because I know the quality will be there (9 times out if 10). The difference between a $150 dollar Supreme hoodie and a $20 champion hoodie is astronomical quality wise.

Did ANYONE get a Le Bain sticker from ANY recent purchase this week or this past week? Just curious.

Did ANYONE get a Le Bain sticker from ANY recent purchase this week or this past week? Just curious.

doubt it, they were giving them out with every purchase the first week of releases.

Grand Prix Towel 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by method  

Supreme x Hot Wheels would be dope.
...just became my new side project when Im bored 
wink.gif

Last edited:
No Le Bain sticker with todays order, just a DK graveyard, the previous week's order that came in yesterday had no stickers at all.

Have a friend who get his order in today with a 3pack and Nalgene and he said no stickers either. Wonder whats up?

not even a red box logo for my le bain. all i got was the mini ludes which i wanted, but damn.....

going for towels tomorrow now that i have the money
smokin.gif

Is the sticker really important? I got one and I might just give it away
I wouldn't say it's "important" ...

More like, nice to have. If you don't mind, I'd gladly take it off you. Paypal you postage and all.

And the backpack... I LOVE IT. Even though it doesn't seem to be a popular color, I've always wanted a red backpack. It's not as big as I thought it was going to be, but I actually prefer it that way.

People like getting other stickers other than box logo because they can sometimes be worth something down the road, plus others like them for collection purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom