Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was waiting to buy things at once tomorrow. Black aspen camp sold out tonight. Guess I save some money.

how's the quality on the water shorts?

worth the $100?
Someone in here said no. They were disappointed with the quality, said they felt scratchy. Hope that helps, maybe someone who purchased them will chime in.
Yeah that was me. The quality, to me, feels s****y. Definitely not worth that much money. The fit on them feels weird too. Plus, the pocket on the back is far too small and the supreme logo on the bottom/front feels like its gonna come off as soon as you step foot in a pool.

Last edited:
^^^

The one good thing about them though is the pockets. Usually get really short pockets in shorts, but these are quite deep... helpful for me with my monkey esque hands

Anybody get multiples of the Garvey swim shorts, or know where I get my hands on a pair?

Last edited:
^ Thanks, don't know why I never trust SS, though he's been on point this season. :lol:

^ Thanks, don't know why I never trust SS, though he's been on point this season.
laugh.gif
I don't think there's been anything he's put on IG that hasn't dropped when he said it would.

The Bullet Knife restocked too, well, it did on the UK store

I really wanna cop F1 Tank but that price tag.... I'd get way more use out of it than the towel so I think towel will be option #2.

I really wanna cop F1 Tank but that price tag.... I'd get way more use out of it than the towel so I think towel will be option #2.
nah the F1 aint worth the price, i mean nice graphic but you can get tanks for hella less

50 for a towel is stupid. It doesn't even look like it could dry anything. Plus, more than likely you'll be sat/lay on it so nobody will see it. Pointless in my opinion

nah the F1 aint worth the price, i mean nice graphic but you can get tanks for hella less
I'm going to Nantucket for about 10 days later this month so I really want either the tank or the towel but I just KNOW the towel is not going to hold a candle to any of the towels I have now so it'll be all but useless to me. I don't have many tanks so I really want this one. Unfortunately, I will probably end up dropping the money on a silly tank.

50 for a towel is stupid. It doesn't even look like it could dry anything. Plus, more than likely you'll be sat/lay on it so nobody will see it. Pointless in my opinion
Yeah, I'm in that camp.

backstory as to why the garvey short sold out, doesn't look anything special just some regular cotton shorts

Yeah, I'm in that camp.
I suppose that's the case for most of the accessories, you don't really need them to serve a purpose, they just look good. But a towel is actually there to do something; keep you dry and that towel does not look like it could dry you. White towels are stupid too.

Yeah, I have the red Supreme beach towel from 2 years ago its about the same size.

$60 retail like the marathon tank for the grand prix tank or most likely an upcharge because of the graphic

look at his avy though, he's gonna wear it as a cape. 

word to killa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom