Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a size 10.5 and rock elite socks with my sandals. I have a wide foot and the sandals looked slim so I copped a sz. 12. I'll let you guys know how they fit on Tuesday. LOL.

My sandals are a size 10. I'm a 10/9.5 and I think they fit me fine. I got both pairs but my reds won't be in until Tuesday. The black pair are out in my car and I'm getting a tattoo so I'll post up later

I've found that most people don't know their true shoe sizes primarily stemming from bad sizing in high school. Especially those who tend to wear shorts more than pants... They get sizes that are 1 to 2 full sizes larger and claim to like their shoes more "roomy." Plus, some ego crap with bigger sizing over correct sizing. 

I've found that most people don't know their true shoe sizes primarily stemming from bad sizing in high school. Especially those who tend to wear shorts more than pants... They get sizes that are 1 to 2 full sizes larger and claim to like their shoes more "roomy." Plus, some ego crap with bigger sizing over correct sizing. 

Man, what?! Lol

I've definitely seen younger kids, like elementary age, wear shoes way too big because they want to feel older/bigger with the size 11 like their older siblings over the size 8 they should be wearing. I think a lot of parents buy their kids' shoes way too big too so they have time to grow into them, which I understand but can be a hazard for tripping head first into things (i.e. The scar on my head). Anyway it is certainly true that many people don't know their true shoe size whether it be out of naïveté, ego with the younger ones, or just being misguided.

Last edited:
I've definitely seen younger kids, like elementary age, wear shoes way too big because they want to feel older/bigger with the size 11 like their older siblings over the size 8 they should be wearing. I think a lot of parents buy their kids' shoes way too big too so they have time to grow into them, which I understand but can be a hazard for tripping head first into things (i.e. The scar on my head). Anyway it is certainly true that many people don't know their true shoe size whether it be out of naïveté, ego with the younger ones, or just being misguided.
This.

I totally agree dude. People wanna think they have bigger feet than they really do. My buddy always thought he was an 11 but his feet are smaller than mine. All good, if you know you size you should have no problem with these sandals. Wearing mine now

No offense to Uncle Tom but that's the reason I sized up on mine. Dam toes look like they hanging off the sandals same problem I had with my nike slides that I got my true size with.

dog

those dont look comfortable at all 
roll.gif

your third toe on your left foot is begging for help

basically no heel room and sure as hell no toe room

never go TTS on slides, always size up

Last edited:

Maybe it's the angle of the first pic but if you size up I'm sorry to say that your foot will be sliding thru the strap and your toes will be always hanging over the front. If my feet look like they don't have room ur crazy and you will def not be liking how your sandals fit

Then again I'm a slim guy with slim feet so maybe I'm only speaking for skinny guys and not able to speak for chubby kids with Kankles

dog

those dont look comfortable at all :rofl:  

your third toe on your left foot is begging for help

basically no heel room and sure as hell no toe room

never go TTS on slides, always size up

Dude I'm 32 years old in pretty sure I know what fits me comfortable and what doesn't. No while your toes might be in perfect formation I'm just a regular guy with regular ugly toes like the rest off the world. Maybe you perfect toes will fit better dog

No offense to Uncle Tom but that's the reason I sized up on mine. Dam toes look like they hanging off the sandals same problem I had with my nike slides that I got my true size with.

Yup... Pretty much. I wear Nike slides/sandals all the time and TTS was always no bueno for me. I always sized up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom