Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's the angle of the first pic but if you size up I'm sorry to say that your foot will be sliding thru the strap and your toes will be always hanging over the front. If my feet look like they don't have room ur crazy and you will def not be liking how your sandals fit
  They look like they fit fine except your toe perpendicular to the grey brick & your other toe parallel to your leg hairs look like they're begging for help...

They look like they fit fine except your toe perpendicular to the grey brick & your other toe parallel to your leg hairs look like they're begging for help...

It's actually the toe that's oppisite from the cooler and to the left one is kinda bothering me. Lol yea dude they fit fine

dog

those dont look comfortable at all :rofl:  

your third toe on your left foot is begging for help

basically no heel room and sure as hell no toe room

never go TTS on slides, always size up
Lol they look comfy af are u salted? You seem to making false judgment.

Lol they look comfy af are u salted? You seem to making false judgment.
they just look too small, why would i be "salted"? i already have my pair coming to me

just making the obvious statement to size up when purchasing slides if you want some wiggle room on them

Last edited:
they just look too small, why would i be salted? i already have my pair coming to me

just making the obvious statement to size up when purchasing slides if you want some wiggle room on them
Well you said they looked uncomfortable based off of a pic that showed the sandals from a top view... Which can't exactly be used to make toe room observations

Last edited:
Well you said they looked uncomfortable based off of a pic that showed the sandals from a top view... Which can't exactly be used to make toe room observations
except you can see the actual toes from the pic, and they look hella scrunched and uncomfy

except you can see the actual toes from the pic, and they look hella scrunched and uncomfy
That's how most fully grown toes look without any shoes on..

It's weird. I'm a 9.5 in dunks (9 works but it's snug) but in air max I'm like an 8.5 and in jordan sandals I have a 9 and there's a lot of room on both ends. I might end up alright in an 8 in these. Well see!

Anyone have  or waitng for that camp that dropped this past week? thinking about copping two but not sure if its worth it.

Anyone have  or waitng for that camp that dropped this past week? thinking about copping two but not sure if its worth it.
I have a tan one coming in, hoping it's not too deep, which for some reason I have a feeling it is. I think it's a dope hat, simple.

So If I wanted all four camps will it be best to order all in one transaction or two per card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom