Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their comments section keeps me entertained. Haven't ventured into their forums yet.

The forums are constantly smh moments. Arguing about "swiftness", fit battles, constantly stupid gifs trying to get up votes, and 90% of kids on there joined in 2013. They all act like their sophisticated supreme heads, but i compare it to the south park wow episode, when the guy had high level character on the internet then you see him in person hes a fat loser. But for HB their mostly frail zit faced 15 year olds.

^
The hb site founders are from Hong Kong right? I wonder what goes through their minds having all those fools use their site.

What's on the front of those caps?
Seesh $84 hmm don't think so.
I think the hats are more expensive in Japan.

What is the quality on their backpacks like? I'm deciding between this and an SB one, this is about 50 bucks more, and if I can't justify the price difference, I'm going with the Nike.

Last edited:
received my flannel work shirt and pacific camo pullover jacket (both black), this week.  Both are of excellent quality. 

Does anybody know if snap fronts are sold out In store NY too? Love my grey one, need another color ad will be in NY next weekend.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated

These years clarks collab

Very impressed with these. Cant beleive there still sitting. Gunna try and get white pair

Does anybody know if snap fronts are sold out In store NY too? Love my grey one, need another color ad will be in NY next weekend.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated
@stopcappin  - As of yesterday, they did not have any arc snap fronts in stock. I check regularly since I work around the corner.

If anyone has this jacket in Black or Red hit me up. size large

The supreme thread on hb is garbage...I check there for drop info and fit pics/ pickups and what not...its always just a bunch of nonsense. nt has such a better, more mature vibe

You won't see box logo hoodies until December.

Hopefully we're blessed with box logo tees next Spring. It's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom