Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
u gotta dess like a ****** prep if u want these preme sociates to give u respect

wildin for respecet i just wanna get fly

How do regular customers look? Like skaters?

I disagree. Everytime I've went there I've had a pretty good experience. The people who shop at supreme range from skater kids to those kids who the new trends to the supreme head to toe kids to the grown men into mens wear. I think it depends on the type of questions you ask them. Like you can't go asking hey when's the sale, what's dropping next year & ect.

Yeah, yelp goes in on supreme's customer service.  I never had a prob with them.  Dudes are actually aight. 

Does anyone remember the stock they had left on the flags hoodies when supreme took it off the online shop?

Have you seen the HB forums? Imagine having to deal with kids like that every week with millions of stupid questions. Like in Javi's epicly latrd', he said how a couple came in, then complained that guy couldn't skate the bowl and didn't understand why its there then. smh.

Last edited:
I disagree. Everytime I've went there I've had a pretty good experience. The people who shop at supreme range from skater kids to those kids who the new trends to the supreme head to toe kids to the grown men into mens wear. I think it depends on the type of questions you ask them. Like you can't go asking hey when's the sale, what's dropping next year & ect.
i agree with you. i'm almost 40 and still like Supreme clothing.  I skated when I was younger, but now I really can't afford to get hurt (which mysteriously gets a lot easier to do as you get older, haha).  I would probably still skate ramps if I had a lot of cash, however.

Last edited:

Once the hype dies down you can pick up supreme items on ebay for steals.

Just won a supreme Kingston tank top for 50 (Cheaper than retail), was willing to pay 120 on release date.

Also there is a seller listing a bunch of older supreme items in sz Large

sale starts thursday and paycheck comes in friday :frown: hopefully the items I'm aiming for will still be around.. The sale still consists of stuff they pulled off the webstore but never sold out, right?

Word up damn late checks

Once the hype dies down you can pick up supreme items on ebay for steals.

Just won a supreme Kingston tank top for 50 (Cheaper than retail), was willing to pay 120 on release date.

Also there is a seller listing a bunch of older supreme items in sz Large
Will keep this in mind.....still need to get that Fleece pullover and Kingston tank. I can sometimes get good prices on HB

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the stock they had left on the flags hoodies when supreme took it off the online shop?

Before they took them off the site? None of them sold out, I remember them having a medium left in every color and then they just disappeared

The way you guys are talking about the flag hoody i wouldn't be surprised if Supreme discounts everything but the hoodies

I know there was at least one dude on here saying he was trying to stretch out a cosby beanie...howd that turn out?Lol I got one for this chick also and I don't even know if it will fit her damn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom