Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

:smh:

i think it was sold to a private person. i was looking for those hoodies as well

When I was @DSM grand opening they had all the colors of the FLags hoodie. They had the silver vest and a bunch of other sold out items and items that where pulled off the site. Just like the last cpl seasons when the sale starts a bunch of items go back up on the web store. Supreme keeps more items in the store so that when people go there there's a healthy selection of items inside.

I know there was at least one dude on here saying he was trying to stretch out a cosby beanie...howd that turn out? Lol I got one for this chick also and I don't even know if it will fit her damn
I stretched it on a bowling ball for a couple hours and it stretched about an inch and fits fine on my head without be too uncomfortable. I'm a 7 5/8 fitted.

Hate to say it but there is a market for items like that seem trivial to people who buy frequently. I remember when I was broke Iooked to team jordan models as consolation, on sale at models. You couldn't tell me nothing.

In that case I have about 20 supreme shopping bags I want to sell. $10 for the lot. Pm for more info.

not srs.

Well maybe.

Was browsing japan site, seems they have alot of things availible for sale! Think ours will be similar?

didnt see the wise beanies on there.  I just want another one of those.  Dont wanna go to ebay.

does supreme typically restock things just for the sale? hoping we get a lot of similar items that are on the japan site.

These sales are always a funny time to me, watching people impulse buy garbage that sat around for months in the name of saving $25 or trying to late flip the extra margin.

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom