Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got everything I wanted, almost. (Was hoping for the blue Hebrew fitted, but black will do.)

Red Hebrew fitted, black Hebrew fitted, camo Arena crew, white Riot tee, black Riot tee, grey Un-American tee, red lanyard and pitbull keychain.

My order "shipped", hopefully it doesn't take two weeks like the FW first drop.

Last edited:
Glad to see everyone got what they wanted.

Patiently awaiting Grand Prix top & sandals
happy.gif

Lucked out with Heather riot tee and olive camp, got order confirmation but no shipping yet :frown: had Liberty camp in my cart too but opted out on it since I knew I wouldn't wear it as much.
Asked last season as well, whats the fit like on the work pants? and the weight as too, since I'm debating coping the Windowpane or grey, but want to see some fit pics finally lol

Got everything I wanted, almost. (Was hoping for the blue Hebrew fitted, but black will do.)

Red Hebrew fitted, black Hebrew fitted, camo Arena crew, white Riot tee, black Riot tee, grey Un-American tee, red lanyard and pitbull keychain.

My order "shipped", hopefully it doesn't take two weeks like the FW first drop.
Hope you know Hebrew fitteds were huge & a size down at least is recommended. 

Didn't know if I want a black or red backpack and it sold out. Should've got the black camp too but ended up just getting red lanyard.

sorry for the lack of presence had all the links this morning but forgot to post in the thread (maybe someone else did?)

but got 7 orders coming in, cant wait to see all the extra goodies i get 
nthat.gif

Does anyone in here have the "F*CK" square rug from 2011 that can give me a size measurement? 

Hope you know Hebrew fitteds were huge & a size down at least is recommended. 

Should be fine, and if that's the case getting rid of them shouldn't be an issue.

My order will be here tuesday, fastest shipping I've ever seen from Supreme.

Starting to get more and more worried about no shipping conf. yet..... I know people in seasons past have gotten theirs late but it seems like most everyone has already gotten theirs?

edit:

Last edited:
Should be fine, and if that's the case getting rid of them shouldn't be an issue.

My order will be here tuesday, fastest shipping I've ever seen from Supreme.
I'm normally a 7 1/4 & went a size down because the sides where the ears are at is ridiculous. Yeah, shouldn't be a problem to get rid of. Wednesday for me but I stay in CA.

I'm in ca and no shipping confirmation.

I knew it was to good to be true getting alll that I wanted hassle free :frown:

I'm normally a 7 1/4 & went a size down because the sides where the ears are at is ridiculous. Yeah, shouldn't be a problem to get rid of. Wednesday for me but I stay in CA.

Man, wish I would've heard about the fit before I ordered. I'm normally a 7 1/4 as well, going to have to resell then buy a 7 1/8, the Hebrew is probably my favorite item of the entire collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom