Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
that reflective keychain 
smokin.gif
  (via IG)

Last edited:
Yep, rep that man. I won a "giveaway" on NT once before and dude made me pay for shipping. Halftime shipped priority at his expense!

I wish the supreme font was like on the side. Or not so much visible on the camo print up top, it throws me off. Deff need to pick one of those up soon though.

camp looks real nice. I copped it on thursday when it dropped. kinda hoping they send me a jacket by mistake though
laugh.gif

I have coordinated a bunch of exchanges on NT, and I think we are ready for it...

the official NT Supreme exchange begins...

RULES:
1) All members in the exchange will send out a supreme item to someone, and will get a supreme item in return.
2) Once all interested members send me a PM (I will reply with a questionnaire on your sizes and location), I will post the list and we will eliminate any members who seem suspect
3) No minimum or maximum value on what is sent. If you want to send a box logo sticker, go ahread, super weak, but that is on you. If you want to send out a box logo hoodie, amazing dead, will go down as a NT legend, but go ahead.
4) Once your item is received, post what you got, and who it was from.
5) LAST DATE OF ENTRY = 10/17/14
6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween
nthat.gif

PM me if you are down, and quote this post so people see it.

Like mints said, they always add stuff that wasn't in the preview as well as collabs and what not. They also have secret drops as well. I mean if you're into brand wh*ring you might as well wait for the box logo drop. But that burning crosses hoodie is pretty dope in person.

lol. Im new to Supreme cuz I thought they killed it last season. Box logo t aint me tho. I guess I'll grab the Burning Crosses hoodie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom