Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wondered what the thread jump was about. Now I sit back and enjoy it.

I knew this thread would blow up from that announcement.

so with that being said...Just uptowns and sunglasses tomorrow? Need to know I can save my money for next week

lol im never salty. If you knew my track record, you would know that too
I don't know your track record. All I know is you think you're getting these tomorrow at NikeLab. I'm trying to help you but you don't want the help so happy swinging.

does supreme list sneakers under shoes or sneakers? forgot since they barely have that category.

Has there been a time when he didn't? They may change things up a little but it should be a wrap after the uk drop.

I'm regretting a few pickups from last week now.

It's crazy how people talk about how dead and "played out" forces are
Supreme announces a collab and then everybody loves em :smh: :lol:

nothing tops the supreme foams and that goes for all nike/supreme collaborations
even the low dunks

nyc lucked out with the down pour

Well these release tomorrow when my son is having his pre op for open heart surgery, so I'll be passing. I'm broke anyway.
This will be rare, a sellout on an af1. Nobody seems to like af1 unless there's a supreme logo.
Will be mailing my my gift exchange out Friday.
Good luck tomorrow!

nothing tops the supreme foams and that goes for all nike/supreme collaborations
even the low dunks

nyc lucked out with the down pour
blazers....flyknits.....dunk highs......
Well these release tomorrow when my son is having his pre op for open heart surgery, so I'll be passing. I'm broke anyway.
This will be rare, a sellout on an af1. Nobody seems to like af1 unless there's a supreme logo.
Good luck tomorrow!
best of luck for you and your family homie...will be praying for y'all

Good luck tomorrow!
Best of luck to your son homie.

Good luck tomorrow!
Hope everything goes okay for your son.

Last edited:
Good luck tomorrow!
Hope all goes well man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom