Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually stick to TB3s or Military 4s with the jersey. Not trying to be THAT matchy matchy.

Even those options are too matchy.

Gotta go with some black/white kicks, all white, etc.

Matching your shoes to your shirt is corny...of course in my own humble opinion. :D

I usually stick to TB3s or Military 4s with the jersey. Not trying to be THAT matchy matchy.

Even those options are too matchy.

Gotta go with some black/white kicks, all white, etc.

Matching your shoes to your shirt is corny...of course in my own humble opinion. :D

You on Niketalk boy, everything matching and the bootcut Wranglers

Stopped by NYC store yesterday and was kind of a madhouse. Not a whole lot left, only interesting thing was a few scattered tees from early in the season. Also that diamond jacquard knit really impressed me in person. Quality was nice, felt like a good deal for $62. Didn't cop myself, but most of the cut and sew tops seemed infinitely more tempting now that they're marked down lol

Fit is snug, size up. I bought this in store and dude working said try on cause they ran small, had to get an XL

I don't know. I own the white colorway myself, and I'd say the fit is more true to size.

I wear a medium or large in Supreme cut and sew depending on the item, and my large fits bigger than I had expected.

I have another henley from a few seasons back, and this striped one fits looser than my old one.

Also, sleeves are on the long side IMO.

Soon to be followed by posts from friends saying that they need to raise bail. Why would you post that you're going to go try and steal something on IG/FB/Twitter?

edit: can't tell what social network that is, but that's about as smart as posting a shot of a line on a mirror with your face visible in it.

Last edited:
I'm surprised i haven't seen any fit pics of the silent night tee

Not surprising at all.

As most bought it thinking it was extremely limited friends and family piece. Thus, they're all sitting on eBay, Craigslist, Instagram, etc.

Not surprising at all.

As most bought it thinking it was extremely limited friends and family piece. Thus, they're all sitting on eBay, Craigslist, Instagram, etc.

For real. And the rest snapped a fit pic for ig then put on ebay as brand new dswt never tried on. lol

Last edited:
Had some ebay bucks, but promised the wife no kicks until april, so I bought a sticker, lol. Le Bain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom