Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS just dropped this off
BBA905FA-F811-4CDD-99F7-DEDC594D3370.jpeg
Would have instantly copped if it was not printed. Trying to limit my purchases, especially if they're printed as opposed to embroidered.

But if this goes on sale at the end of the season, I'll probably change my tune :rofl:

Anyone own a denim crusher/bucket hat?
078AD226-19AC-48D2-B008-BE89E2487F7B.jpeg
wanna know if anyone ever washed it to shrink it down a bit. Got a S/M but it fits pretty loose.

LOL now that I think of it it’s possible the S/M might actually be a M/L instead? I know my brother legit had a bigger size of the deep pile earflap hat even tho it had a S/M tag and we knew bc I also copped the same S/M in a different color and we compared the two, the fit was clearly off. He ended up having to go back in store to exchange.
1E2BEDF3-3C47-42FE-8123-453897F82DD9.jpeg

I don’t know why DropsGG even bothers with price predictions, a collab flannel with embroidery on front and back is going to be $148?

Any love for bleached rib beanie from week 1? Havent seen anything bout it here and i’m thinking bout buying. Is it winter warm or will it be good for cool spring?

Any love for bleached rib beanie from week 1? Havent seen anything bout it here and i’m thinking bout buying. Is it winter warm or will it be good for cool spring?
Rib beanie tend to fit small on me compared to other beanies.

:smh: screenshot of that loser who canceled my order last Friday. Sensitive lying punk. I'm being "difficult". :lol:.
Now I can't find these in my size around even $900. ****! I hate these type of sellers.
216202183028.jpg
216202183144.jpg

yea a ***** on goat canceled my order too. I’ve legit never been able to buy on there without a seller *****ing out. They need instate real penalties on there. -10 is dog ****. Should be -100 if you wanna opt out like a little *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom