Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea a ***** on goat canceled my order too. I’ve legit never been able to buy on there without a seller *****ing out. They need instate real penalties on there. -10 is dog ****. Should be -100 if you wanna opt out like a little *****
Well there's been a few times I was reliefed they cance-
tenor (51).gif

It's a shame that these sellers cancel the sale, but it hurts more when a friend does it to you. My "friend" hit a pair of the greens and was going to off it on sx once it comes in, so I was like sell it to me at the payout with a slight friend hookup which was about 715 and he agreed. I said I'll pay it asap, and he's like don't worry, pay me when it comes. The day comes and he's like can you pay a bit more since the price went up? I was like really? Keep in mind I already sold him the clot 14's for retail and a few clot af1 and was going to do the same for the clot am 1 my friend sent from hk for retail. So I was like if you're going to play this game, then I should sell you the clots at sx price too and this was when the air max had a higher resell then where its at now, and then he was like alright I'll keep it at the original agreed upon price. I message him yesterday night to pick it up today and he's like I don't want the clots anymore and I can't sell at the agreed upon price anymore since it's gotten up in price. Basically told him to fk off and good luck keeping friends if that's how you do deals base on market price after agreeing on a price especially with friends.

It's a shame that these sellers cancel the sale, but it hurts more when a friend does it to you. My "friend" hit a pair of the greens and was going to off it on sx once it comes in, so I was like sell it to me at the payout with a slight friend hookup which was about 715 and he agreed. I said I'll pay it asap, and he's like don't worry, pay me when it comes. The day comes and he's like can you pay a bit more since the price went up? I was like really? Keep in mind I already sold him the clot 14's for retail and a few clot af1 and was going to do the same for the clot am 1 my friend sent from hk for retail. So I was like if you're going to play this game, then I should sell you the clots at sx price too and this was when the air max had a higher resell then where its at now, and then he was like alright I'll keep it at the original agreed upon price. I message him yesterday night to pick it up today and he's like I don't want the clots anymore and I can't sell at the agreed upon price anymore since it's gotten up in price. Basically told him to fk off and good luck keeping friends if that's how you do deals base on market price after agreeing on a price especially with friends.
Crazy what greed can lead to.

If he was my boy I would feel some type of way taking the shoes from him at the lower price tho. I would wanna see him eat.

Damn, that's just grimy. Me and my cousins are always picking stuff up for each other. It's always retail in our circle. Best feeling in the world when we do hit. I wouldn't be friends long with someone I know in real life pulling what your "friend" did to you. It's not the paying market that's bad just in case(I know how it goes sometimes) but the backtracking and upping the price after the fact smh..

If he was my boy I would feel some type of way taking the shoes from him at the lower price tho. I would wanna see him eat.
Nah eff that. He's still eating since he paid retail and is coming up on 600 bucks. Friends hook friends up and it seemed like he was fine with the agreed upon price until he saw the price shoot up. Dude should just not communicate with him anymore since that guy only wants to be hooked up, but doesn't wanna return any favors.

To each their own but if that's bro, we got each other for retail. That's part of looking out for the bro. You could slide a little extra to show gratitude but if you paying ebay prices to your "boy", that's not your boy IMO.

To each their own but if that's bro, we got each other for retail. That's part of looking out for the bro. You could slide a little extra to show gratitude but if you paying ebay prices to your "boy", that's not your boy IMO.
You would be cool with coppin a pair of supreme dunks from your boy at retail? And that was his only pair?

Last edited:
You would be cool with coppin a pair of supreme dunks from your boy at retail? And that was his only pair?

Absolutely, why would I not be? If he didn't want it and we agreed before hand, why would I have an issue with that? Would we be having this discussion if the dunks came out and flopped hard? I don't believe so.

Nah eff that. He's still eating since he paid retail and is coming up on 600 bucks. Friends hook friends up and it seemed like he was fine with the agreed upon price until he saw the price shoot up. Dude should just not communicate with him anymore since that guy only wants to be hooked up, but doesn't wanna return any favors.
What kind of friend in their mans pockets talkin bout he comin up on 600 bucks…sound like a toxic friendship.

I wouldn't say he's my boy. We're friends. Known each other since high school, but we're not close until maybe he got into sneakers and supreme in the past 4 or 5 years. I get it, I don't mind him eating so that's why I was willing to pay over 700 for a dunk. But it has been only a one way street in which I hook him up with some of my extra pairs for retail. Never ask for anything in return beside this one time when I ask for a slight discount on this preme sb, and I didn't want to seem ridiculous asking for like 200 or something. Also if he didn't want to sell it and want to make an extra 40 bucks at the time, he could of done it. But he agreed on a price at that time.

Absolutely, why would I not be? If he didn't want it and we agreed before hand, why would I have an issue with that? Would we be having this discussion if the dunks came out and flopped hard? I don't believe so.
They didn’t flop…they are going for 1200+
Unless you and ya mans heavy like that and 1200 is play money I think it’s foul not to tell him to go get his bread.

I wouldn't say he's my boy. We're friends. Known each other since high school, but we're not close until maybe he got into sneakers and supreme in the past 4 or 5 years. I get it, I don't mind him eating so that's why I was willing to pay over 700 for a dunk. But it has been only a one way street in which I hook him up with some of my extra pairs for retail. Never ask for anything in return beside this one time when I ask for a slight discount on this preme sb, and I didn't want to seem ridiculous asking for like 200 or something. Also if he didn't want to sell it and want to make an extra 40 bucks at the time, he could of done it. But he agreed on a price at that time.
He don’t owe you nothin…if he doesn’t want to give you a discount that’s his right. If you wanna stop bein cool wit him that’s on you. If I was him I wouldn’t care bc this sound petty anyways. Talkin bout the hookups in the past…stop bringin up old :emoji_poop:

He don’t owe you nothin…if he doesn’t want to give you a discount that’s his right. If you wanna stop bein cool wit him that’s on you. If I was him I wouldn’t care bc it sound like you into bein petty anyways. Stop bringin up old :emoji_poop:

Did you even read? We already agreed on a price. He didn't have to, but he did at the time. But he decides to renege on the price, not once but TWICE. Yeah, he doesn't owe me anything and I don't owe him anything. Petty? I guess you're cool if people back down from what they promise, yeah then I'm petty. Old ****? He literally asked me to get him the air max two week before I asked him about the supreme dunk sale and was even asking about it when we agreed on the price that day. I could of sold him the clots for aftermarket price and paid him sx payout, but I already promise to sell it at retail as I have for the last few clot collabs. I don't know you, but if one of your friends agreed to sell at a certain price and changes his mind and decides to sell higher, you'll be okay with that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom